PDA

View Full Version : Time to make my head my home.

Dracula
04-18-2004, 06:08 PM
Some of you may have noticed I haven't done anything here for a while now. No posts, no visits. Nothing. I haven't even been online, nor have I been on the computer. I decided to take a short break without a farewell or whatever, but now I'm serious. Something happened yesterday.

I was out with a few friends. We were at Sycamore Speedway, just in the pits, working on our cars, hanging out, whatever. We got to see some of our buds practice race and everything. Afterwards, we all came to my house. Right away, they bring out the drinks. So, I start drinking (forgot how many shots I had). This was the most drunk I've ever been. So drunk, something else happened that I truly regret. My friend, Scott, brought pot with him. I admit, I used to do that stuff, but I promised myself that I was done, I quit a long time ago. I was so drunk, I just took his fucking pipe and took about 8 hits.

So, now that I was drunk and stoned off my ass, I felt no regrets whatsoever. I don't even remember what I did. All I know is that I was freaking out. I sat down and turned on some music, and I thought there was a guy standing in front of me singing. May I also note I was yelling at him to stop. I completely flipped out. I couldn't not stand up, I couldn't sit down, and I hit my head plenty of times. I remember laying there wondering if I'd ever wake up again.

Well, I woke up this morning with a massive headache. It finally dawned on me on what I have just done. I completely fucked myself over again. I tried not to show it, but I completely regret the whole fucking thing. I don't even remember why I fucking did that shit. All I know is I need to take some time and get shit straight. I need to just go solo and figure out what the hell it is I need. I have to get a headstart on a new life besides this one. That being said, I'm leaving AGN.

Before you start saying "He'll be back, he's gonna miss us", yes I know I'll be back. Who knows when. Maybe in a few months, maybe I'll check up in about a year or two, or maybe never. Who the hell knows. All I know is that now's the right time to get away from shit, and I'll wait for the right time to come back.

Now's my time just to say farewell to everyone. I can't make a list of the people that have supported me for the past 3 years and those I wish luck to, 'cuz it'll be too long and you wouldn't care unless your name was on it. You know who you are.

Now, I'm gonna make my head my home. I'll be back (eventually)... But now it's time to retire. So long, Armageddon Games. It's been a great ride, and I wish greater for you.

~Dracula

Foxy
04-18-2004, 06:15 PM
Good luck...I really mean that. I hope you get things straightened out and feel like a whole new person when you're done.

*hugz*

Dechipher
04-18-2004, 07:21 PM
It's your world, man. It's good that you can look at what happened and decide to make a change. I dunno if everyone would be strong enough to do that. It's gonna be weird without you.

Gerudo
04-18-2004, 08:05 PM
The Undead have decided to live again...

best of luck in any endeavors you take, and may your journey lead you to better paths... just be sure to come back someday to brag to us about it :thumbsup:

EWild
04-18-2004, 08:22 PM
Bye. Come back soon. Alive and ok. :(

Archibaldo
04-18-2004, 09:13 PM
Good bye! Hope you get better. Come back as soon as you can.

Mitsukara
04-18-2004, 09:24 PM
I really hope things work out for you, and that your find whatever it is you need; you've always seemed like a good person from what I've seen, and can be quite funny sometimes.

Take care of yourself, and the best of luck to you, whatever might happen in your life ^.^

vegeta1215
04-18-2004, 09:35 PM
Take it easy.

When you're feeling better and ready to come back to post on AGN, we'll be here to welcome you :D

Riku
04-18-2004, 09:45 PM
Stay safe, and come back to us one day.

Ich
04-18-2004, 09:54 PM
We will miss you. Stay Brave.

Makaveli
04-18-2004, 09:59 PM
wow you got your self extremly fucked up, why does that make you so depressed, you made a mistake of goingagainst your morals and now you wanna take a month of your life feelin depressed, go to some foreign countrty and you'll feel like you've never been a stoner. this might soud like it dosen't make any sence but it true.