PDA

View Full Version : A great way to relax.

AlexMax
04-15-2004, 08:48 PM
I just found this neat little....game I guess...called Tranquility.

http://www.tqworld.com/

Sure, the site is kinda fruity, and it mentions 'membership', but you dont have to pay to play Tranquility, you still get a level every day and access to the radio.

Basically, in tranquility, the object is to find floating spinner objects int he playing field and run into them. It's high up in the air, and you have to bounce off of platforms to find it (as well as the fact that you have the ability to fall faster by pressing space, so you can get a higher bounce once you land) The thing is that the mouse sensitivity has been upped and made sluggish to the point that you have to play very slowly and peacefully. Not to mention that there is randomly generated mood music playing in the background.

This game graphics are very...well I wouldnt say splendor, but it's good at what it does, creating a peaceful atmosphere. A lot of the graphical aspects of the game can be changed to suit your mood. This is a game for playing in the dark with the lights out and the sound up.

And it's actually quite relaxing when you figure out how to relax yourself so you can control the thing.

(I do recomend a mouse with a scroll wheel, as having one makes looking up and down very easy, and its much easier to look down over your playing field than to try and navitgate it at horizonal eye level)