PDA

View Full Version : New AIM screenname

DarkFlameWolf
04-15-2004, 06:56 PM
Had to reformat my drive due to a virus and I lost my buddy list and I totally forgot the password to my old account. Apparently, I will no longer be known as DarkFlameWolf on AIM anymore because of my bad memory at passwords. I can't even imagine what I used for the username. So please update your buddy lists to 'FlammieWolf' (without quotes of course). That was the only thing 'wolf' that wasn't taken. Only a select few may know what the Flammie part means. And its not what you think. lol Anyhoo, update your buddy lists. Since I can't remember most of your guys' usernames, I'm gonna have to wait until you message me to add you back again. Thanks!

Blonde799
04-16-2004, 02:36 AM
*writes down*

Wait a minute. I hardly ever talked to you. And when I did, you were mean. :tongue:

Naomi
04-16-2004, 03:51 AM
Teh spiffah. I didn't know you were still around ^__^

DarkFlameWolf
04-16-2004, 06:48 AM
you were hardly ever online Blonde. :P

Blonde799
04-16-2004, 02:32 PM
I've been online more often as of a few months ago.:) You probably forgot my AIM name anyway.:laughing:

DarkFlameWolf
04-17-2004, 11:27 AM
I think I did.
I finally found an old txt file on a floppy somewhere and it had the nick and the password. I'm now back onto the old nick. Maybe I'll use my new nick for some covert tactics if people really start messaging me endlessly in my new one. :P