PDA

View Full Version : senseless

Zelda
04-14-2004, 11:56 PM
ok everyone.. Riku is on a quest.. on a road... the road to Victory!! of making the most pointless, useless, senseless threads here.. hes doin a good job and i commend him on his efforts and wish him the best of luck.. if you have questions or comments on any pointless threads he can make dial 555-Riku, operaters standing by... Good luck on your quest to glory Riku.

Riku
04-14-2004, 11:59 PM
why, thank you zelda, I consider myself the "columbus", if you will, of senseless threads, seeing how it has never been done before!! Atleast i dont think it has.

P.S. I dont actually try to make threads that are useless or to spam, i just think of something and start to talk about it, its interesting to me!

Rainman
04-15-2004, 12:00 AM
To me, threads about "useless" threads are even more useless then said threads.

Zelda
04-15-2004, 12:00 AM
why Riku, if i could id give you this thread also, as senseless as its proven to be.. just wanted to thank you, over the counter medicines, and around the house items for bringing us the Riku Happy Hour.

Riku
04-15-2004, 12:05 AM
hahaha the riku happy hour, thats just funny. well the riku happy hour has ended for tonight, benadryl is kicking in. :sleep:

Breaker
04-15-2004, 12:06 AM
Senseless threads/posts = Spam. Keep it up and you're going to end up banned.