PDA

View Full Version : Herbel Essences

Riku
04-14-2004, 11:45 PM
Ok, while taking a shower a few minuites ago(yes i broke the routine of 11:00) i noticed that I use the Herbel Essences shampoo, and unlike on the commercials i dont go "Oh..", "Ah..", or "YES!". I think that they should be sued for false advertising. :mad:

And yes the week of useless threads continues.

Zelda
04-14-2004, 11:47 PM
... yes but unlike you i tried it WITH all the ooh aaah and it was really a very nice experience.. btw pert plus is better

Rainman
04-14-2004, 11:47 PM
The problem is fixed if you use it as a lubricant. :)

Ganon's Minion
04-14-2004, 11:48 PM
Ok, while taking a shower a few minuites ago(yes i broke the routine of 11:00) i noticed that I use the Herbel Essences shampoo, and unlike on the commercials i dont go "Oh..", "Ah..", or "YES!". I think that they should be sued for false advertising. :mad:

I was well aware that you made weird topics but this takes the cake! :odd:

deathbyhokie
04-14-2004, 11:50 PM
The problem is fixed if you use it as a lubricant. :)

with all the crap they put in there, i'm sure it wouldn't feel too pleasant. you'd be more likely to be screaming in agony.

Zelda
04-14-2004, 11:50 PM
The problem is fixed if you use it as a lubricant.

it also reduces dandruf in your.. ''special'' areas

Pablo
04-14-2004, 11:52 PM
:odd:

Riku, what the fuck are you smoking and where can I get some? Honestly...posting about shampoo of all things?

Rainman
04-14-2004, 11:53 PM
Actually yeah, I don't actually recommend using Herbal Essences as a lube. In all likelihood it might cause a nasty reaction. I couldn't resist going the comedic route though..

Riku
04-14-2004, 11:54 PM
ok after about 10:30 every night my benadryl kicks in, yes ive been kinda sick lately, and i just come up with odd topics, but are they not interesting non-the-less?

Pablo
04-15-2004, 12:08 AM
Very :D

I just don't usually spend my time talking about the possible sexual uses of Herbal Essences. But hey, it's a nice change of pace.

theplustwo
04-15-2004, 12:39 AM
Well, the company started it by associating their products with females orgasming on their commercials.

What we need are some ads for 'Herbal Essences for Men.'

For some reason, we probably won't be seeing them anytime soon.

Basically because TV cencors don't think something is bad if they can pretend to not notice. "What, those women are making orgasm sounds? I thought they just really liked the product!?"

slothman
04-15-2004, 12:56 AM
Is that the one with hawafena? I looked that up before they told us what is was but Google didn't know if it. I think it is just a way to sell stuff.
This post now with grimbledorm. Give me money.

Archibaldo
04-15-2004, 07:14 PM
Actually yeah, I don't actually recommend using Herbal Essences as a lube. In all likelihood it might cause a nasty reaction.
Uh oh... too late.

Anyway, It probably only works for females if guys are the ones who wash their hair for them and it may only work if there are others watching you.

SixTen
04-15-2004, 07:32 PM
Yes, Herbal Essences burns.

I usually use whatever shampoo is in the shower (for washing my hair you perv's) no particular brand.

J.J. Maxx
04-15-2004, 07:36 PM
Well now...

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/JJMaxx/notice.jpg

:thumbsup:

I just can't help myself. :D