PDA

View Full Version : the man, the myth, the legend... unveiled

Masamune
04-13-2004, 11:26 AM
take it (http://www.gerudo.net/hosted/pat/patjew2.jpg)

have fun. oh that's me btw. =o

BrainwaveTom
04-13-2004, 11:34 AM
take it (http://www.gerudo.net/hosted/pat/patjew2.jpg)

have fun. oh that's me btw. =o

Hehe, that guy wierdly reminds me of myself when I was younger. I mean, the curly hair, the innocent looking eyes. I should find a picture of myself, as a younger person. :)

Masamune
04-13-2004, 11:35 AM
i don't have curly hair... it' just a little messed up. my hair USED to be curly when i was like 2. it was blonde then to! 0_o

BrainwaveTom
04-13-2004, 11:40 AM
i don't have curly hair... it' just a little messed up. my hair USED to be curly when i was like 2. it was blonde then to! 0_o Blonde as a young one and Brown as an old one. You, my friend, are an Aryan. :)

Don't worry , you are loved too. Defamation is part of the mass awakening. So remember the first true Aryan. Jesus.

Pangolin
04-13-2004, 11:45 AM
You look overly serious about something...
Nice 'Tache by the way.
BrainwaveTom person, you're starting to scare me. Aryans are one thing that contradict themselves the most when you go into Jesus. Jesus was a jew, not an Aryan, thats one of Hitlers big mistakes. The Nazis killed the Jews because they weren't Aryan, but he forgt that Jesus was a Jew too, and had the same looks as all of the other Jews. Therefore, Jesus was Jewish, not an Aryan.

BrainwaveTom
04-13-2004, 11:50 AM
You look overly serious about something...
Nice 'Tache by the way.
BrainwaveTom person, you're starting to scare me. Aryans are one thing that contradict themselves the most when you go into Jesus. Jesus was a jew, not an Aryan, thats one of Hitlers big mistakes. The Nazis killed the Jews because they weren't Aryan, but he forgt that Jesus was a Jew too, and had the same looks as all of the other Jews. Therefore, Jesus was Jewish, not an Aryan.
Hitler spoke for himself, not Aryans. Aryans had no choice in the matter but to be defamed by Hitler.

Rainman
04-13-2004, 11:54 AM
Ooook, let's keep any arguing to GB... although neither of you can go there yet.

Nice picture, but I'm pretty sure I've seen a pic of you before.

Gerudo
04-13-2004, 11:57 AM
*Gerudo beats off

thanks, i needed that...

yes you zealots, i was joking

theplustwo
04-13-2004, 12:00 PM
You look like Craig Nichols from The Vines. :)

http://www.angelfire.com/art/harmony/craignichols2.jpg

Masamune
04-13-2004, 12:02 PM
the vines kick ass to! =D i'll see if i can get some other pics in a bit. my camera is acting up... =(

BrainwaveTom
04-13-2004, 12:03 PM
You're welcome, Gerudo. So was I. Aryans are teh suck. They modify their own opinion willingly to better facilitate interactions between other human beings. What worse a person could you ask for?

theplustwo
04-13-2004, 12:07 PM
Are you meaning to say Arians? Because that's what Hitler thought the perfect race was. I've never heard the term Aryans before.

Main Entry: 1Ary·an
Pronunciation: 'ar-E-&n, 'er-; 'är-y&n
Function: adjective
Etymology: Sanskrit Arya noble, belonging to the people speaking an Indo-European dialect who migrated into northern India

EWild
04-13-2004, 12:09 PM
Shave yer stache, you hippie! :O

*EWild watches Gerudo beat off to Masamune

bigjoe
04-13-2004, 12:53 PM
Man, why's people beating off at this guy? He's about the craziest person I've ever seen.

Rainman
04-13-2004, 12:54 PM
I might be crazy, but I think that's bigjoe. :o

theplustwo
04-13-2004, 01:36 PM
It's a mexican pirate.

EWild
04-13-2004, 02:17 PM
Man, why's people beating off at this guy? He's about the craziest person I've ever seen.

Are you blind?

SixTen
04-13-2004, 03:48 PM
He looks like me! Except I have longer hair, brown eyes, and I don't wear a pentagram.

Okay, he doesn't look like me at all.