PDA

View Full Version : I wanna chill with some AGNers

Toolie
04-13-2004, 04:31 AM
I'm bored. Me and some friends have some money. We'll meet your scum sucking ass and drag you back to the valley and treat you to a tour of this crazy place. Perhaps we'll puff on a few cigars and shoot the shit while walking around town. Or we can chill out here. Whatever.

Which of you goomba's wanna chill this week? I've got nohting to do, and I'm willing to drive a little bit. And by a little bit, I mean no more than 2 hours or so. I live in Sayre, PA (east I-86 exits 60/61)

I'm near Binghamton, Ithaca, Scranton, Elmira, Corning, Penn State, etc. If you're near me and got a car, wanna gather some friends and meet up? We'l have a blast. Hell we'll even post pics and call it a convention to stir the pot here. Who wants some Toolie?

...Rainman/Hessian, I'll see you in Calc. You don't count. ;)

EDIT:
(since idouble posting is taboo)
I'm going to bed. I'll check this in the morning. I think I've decided that it would be a better idea to have some of us get together and at least plan something. Maybe this weekeend if you can. Any upstate NY / norhtern PA person that wants to chill out and geek it out over some video games or something, let me know.

SixTen
04-13-2004, 09:27 AM
I'm near Harrisburg, ever hear of Camp Hill, the Bubble Town.

slothman
04-13-2004, 03:56 PM
Bubble town? It's sounds like a video game. Well If you come up to Rochester I might be available. I'm not around the whole weekend but some of it.

Goat
04-13-2004, 10:55 PM
I would liek to hang out with you power tool. We can stay up all night, and then we can goto mcdonalds at 6 am, and then we can get stoned, wait, seems liek weve done that before. I aint commin to see you, but you can come see me.

Toolie
04-13-2004, 11:10 PM
We walked around a grungy grocery store too, if I remember correctly. I think after that is when we busted Jarrod's car up with a bunch of people... lol

deathofspam
04-13-2004, 11:29 PM
Bubble town? It's sounds like a video game. Well If you come up to Rochester I might be available. I'm not around the whole weekend but some of it.

Where abouts in Rochester do you live sloth? At one of the schools, or just in the city?

Riku
04-13-2004, 11:36 PM
you cant spend time with me unless ur willing to drive to texas!..yeah im alone out here everyone lives up in NY and stuff:(

slothman
04-14-2004, 12:14 AM
I just live in the city. Now schools for me.

Radium
04-14-2004, 02:00 AM
Come and pick me up and I'll chill.

deathofspam
04-14-2004, 05:01 AM
Ah, I did RIT for 2 years, hated it, and now finishing up at MCC

Toolie
04-14-2004, 09:27 AM
Come and pick me up and I'll chill.

LOL.. just a quick drive to where.. San Diego? :-P

Gerudo
04-14-2004, 10:01 AM
nothin like a cross-country drive to get the blood flowing... :D

theplustwo
04-14-2004, 10:45 AM
you cant spend time with me unless ur willing to drive to texas!..yeah im alone out here everyone lives up in NY and stuff:(Raichu86 (a.k.a. Wild Bill (http://www.purezc.com/))is from TX also. :thumbsup: