PDA

View Full Version : Mario & Luigi Superstar Sage

Riku
04-12-2004, 11:45 PM
Well as you know ive been looking for a RPG and vageta suggested this game, does anyone else like it? dislike it?

Pangolin
04-13-2004, 06:52 AM
Why did you waste time asking!? You should be down the shops right now getting it! In fact, you should have already done that! You should be playing it right now! Actually there's a problem... It is a little short... but it is very very fun indeedy. So get it.

Petoe
04-13-2004, 10:08 AM
Sage... heh.

Anyway, Mario & Luigi SS is a fantastic game and everyone with a GBA should own it. Why? It's a really funny game, it's long and pretty challenging. And that's not all, but I'll let you find out everything else by yourself. :P

Kairyu
04-13-2004, 10:56 AM
Sage... heh.

Anyway, Mario & Luigi SS is a fantastic game and everyone with a GBA should own it. Why? It's a really funny game, it's long and pretty challenging. And that's not all, but I'll let you find out everything else by yourself. :P

No. It is NOT long. It is SHORT. I mean, like, shorter-than-Golden-Sun short. It's fun while it lasts, true, but the ending is very short and unrewarding, and if you spend a bit of time on your first go-through, you probably won't have anything to play again for. I wouldn't recommend it unless you have some spare money, and don't mind returning it or simply leaving it alone for a long time after beating it.

Pangolin
04-13-2004, 11:59 AM
Yeah but it is horrendously funny. And the tunes are brillant. Imported from the N64 you know! (Some of them)

vegeta1215
04-13-2004, 12:50 PM
I think I played the game for like 20 hours before finishing it. It's short for an RPG, but a little longer than your average game these days.

I forgot to mention that it was funny. Luigi gets ragged on so much :D

They used to rent GBA games at the Blockbuster video near my house. You could always see if there is some place you can rent games from and try it (or see if any friends of yours has it)

Dart Zaidyer
04-13-2004, 01:41 PM
Mario & Luigi is even better on the Gameboy Player. It's like an SNES game!

It's not so much an RPG as "Mario bros. do Zelda with RPG stats and turn-based combat". And it's immense fun.