PDA

View Full Version : www.zeldaclassic.com

Starkist
04-12-2004, 10:16 PM
The official website for Zelda Classic can be found at www.zeldaclassic.com (http://zeldaclassic.armageddongames.net).

Eckels is building the site into a comprehensive Zelda Classic resource, but as of now it hosts all the ZC downloads. You can find the newer betas and past versions as well as the Mapmaker tool.

Ian
04-12-2004, 11:26 PM
http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=79335

Besides, your link redirects you to the link Eckels posted anyways. Was there a need to post another thread about it? Just curious...

Eckels
04-12-2004, 11:27 PM
this shoulda been stickied. that was the difference

BrainwaveTom
04-13-2004, 12:40 AM
Heh, cool to see the site is getting updated. I used to post here under the alias "Tom" but another Tom has taken it since mine was pruned. My friend recently told me that Zelda Classic might be getting an update soon, so I came by to check things out. :cool:

Tom
04-13-2004, 04:24 PM
what do you mean i stole your name i came ages ago well i suppose it doesnt matter as your permanently banned for some reason. Anyway good to see the website is coming back and will actually have the new betas like 183.

DarkKnight1
04-27-2004, 07:57 PM
hello some of you might know me from SE but is this game online?

sand
05-09-2004, 12:29 AM
Can you tell me if I can play Zelda on my PowerBook G4 Mac?
My PC crashed way back and I recently got a Mac and can now play
again if I can. I sure hope so.
Thanks,
Sand

Eckels
05-09-2004, 07:08 AM
hello some of you might know me from SE but is this game online?
Is it a multiplayer online game? no. Can you download it online? yes.

Thanks,
Sand
At the moment, I dont think so, there is no MAC port... although DN is discussing working on one. I'm sure there is some sort of pc or dos emulator that you could use with a MAC to run ZC.

splattergnome
05-24-2004, 06:30 PM
I think there needs to be a page called Features, which includes the specs of Zelda Classic (such as number of possible maps, number of strings, number of flags, items, enemies, ect.) and goes into detail about the things ZC has which go over what Zelda NES did. A section should include things which are already implemented in the betas. Because it is quite easy to oversee many of the features if you don't even know that they exist :tongue: This is good to attract people and tell them what they might expect.

Oh, and the future features needs to be updated, too, but that belongs together with this suggestion.

splatty

Zelda_Warrior
07-15-2004, 04:48 PM

Eckels
07-15-2004, 05:23 PM

consider this a warning, zelda warrior. Don't post garbage.

DigiPro31279
07-19-2004, 10:11 AM
I like the idea splatter, but I think that's what zeldaclassic.com may be used for if the time comes around for those who keep it up to date and if they have the time to put that feature in. Sorry if it doesn't make sense, I am having one of those mornings.

plith
07-19-2004, 09:25 PM
Thanks,
Sand

http://zeldaclassic.armageddongames.net/history.php?ver=71

#5. A "semi-working" Mac port. It's being worked on, never fear, along with the Linux port.

DigiPro31279
07-20-2004, 08:31 AM
I know a friend of mine had some type of Windows program to utuilize WIndows programs, but I don't remember the name of it.