PDA

View Full Version : Skies of a long long road

aces2022
04-12-2004, 08:43 AM
If that title even makes sense? I am right at where my village gets burned down and i have playing for a long long time i was just wondering on etimate how long do i have to go to beat the game (no spoilers)?

Rainman
04-12-2004, 10:19 AM
Maybe there is some secret code that I am unaware of, but I couldn't find a game title in that post. Is it Skies? Is it Road? Or is it even Sky Road? I don't know.

Mak-X
04-12-2004, 12:05 PM
I think Skies of Arcadia is a 60 hour game or so. If your talking about the part in the beginning when that empire attacks and destroys the pirate's village after rescuing Fina, your still at the beginning.

This fansite might be of some use
http://www.planetdreamcast.com/soaworld/

imported_Cool_Link
04-12-2004, 12:33 PM
SkyRoads is an awesome game.

I felt that needed to be said. :D

Ganon's Minion
04-12-2004, 04:05 PM
Okay I 110% guarantee you all that he is talking about Skies of Arcadia Legends, no doubt for the GameCube. Not SkyRoads or anything. Indeed, Rainman is correct in saying that is one confusing title. I have completed Skies, but not quite all of the side-quests in which I am still working on. Yes, the game (Mak-X is completely correct) is probably about 55 hours. It only took me about 45 to complete it, but I became an excellent player at the game. If Mak-X is referring to COMPLETELY finishing the game, that would no doubt be about 60 hours yes, as there are MANy side-quests, bounties, discoveries, and items to find.

To anyone, if you need any help with this game, contact me.

Pangolin
04-13-2004, 07:05 AM
I've done EVERYTHING on it. Obsessively. It took me 25 hours to do the game straight off, and A lot longer to do all of the sidequests.I know EXACTLY where you are. He's talking about the bit where CRESENT ISLE gets destroyed by Ramirez, and the Moon Crystals get stolen. Whatever you do, don't fight Ramirez as its one of those battles where you HAVE to die. He's invincible, and its a waste of rescources. You surrender, you lose the crystals, you fight, you ineviably die, and you lose the crystals.

aces2022
04-13-2004, 08:24 PM
I've done EVERYTHING on it. Obsessively. It took me 25 hours to do the game straight off, and A lot longer to do all of the sidequests.I know EXACTLY where you are. He's talking about the bit where CRESENT ISLE gets destroyed by Ramirez, and the Moon Crystals get stolen. Whatever you do, don't fight Ramirez as its one of those battles where you HAVE to die. He's invincible, and its a waste of rescources. You surrender, you lose the crystals, you fight, you ineviably die, and you lose the crystals.

Thanks. By the way i didn't realize the title was such a confusing title i just figured since evryone who actually reads the gaming discussin threads would know what i was talking about (IT IS SKIES OF ARCADIA).