PDA

View Full Version : The Link Sprite Preview Tab: Switching Ring Csets.

ShadowTiger
04-10-2004, 10:10 PM
You know when you're in the area of ZQuest where you can preview Link's motions? I'll bet it would be interesting to see a set of buttons which would let you see Link in his various forms of Blue, Red, and Gold/Black Ring/Armor Csets. Frankly, you'd be surprised how much they tend to change.

n00bs would really find this useful, because they might make a change to the Csets without knowing it, then if they happen across the Link Preview area, they'll see something is wrong with the pointy-hatted fellow, and try to trace back their error. (Hopefully they'll try, anyway. :shrug: )

So what do you think? ... .. I think, that asking for a preview of the Link Tile Mods might be a bit of a strain on those fine individuals who would have to program it. o_o

Blonde799
04-10-2004, 10:12 PM
That'd be pretty cool, but I guess the current game icon preview isn't bad either.:shrug:

ShadowTiger
04-10-2004, 11:16 PM
Good point, because you can always check the Game Icons for a preview. ;) Heck, it's not the same, but it suffices. :shrug:

Praethus
04-11-2004, 01:06 PM
This wouldn't work well. The Game Icons use different CSets than the Link sprites.

ShadowTiger
04-11-2004, 01:47 PM
EXACTLY!
.... O_o ... Well, yes. That's my point. Thank you for your help, Praethus. ;) :laughing:

... Or are people just.. confused. .. Yes, I know that the Game Icons use different Csets than the Link Csets in the Sprites 1 Palatte Area. o_O;' It's simply another way to view Link in his different colors. :p