PDA

View Full Version : Hello there, zeldaclassic.com email?

aero
04-09-2004, 01:22 AM
Hi! I recently logged onto zeldaclassic.com and seen that everything changed! problem Im having is figuring out how to log into my email account. does anybody have any idea how I can go about doing so? it is one of those free accounts through everyone.net

sorry if this has been brought up before.

this is my first time ever viewing these forums and there is more than I can bare to read here, although I will try to read most of it.

btw, has anybody considering making a multiplayer Zelda?
looking forward to the new site design!

aero
04-09-2004, 01:37 AM
*edit*

sorry about that, forum newbie that I am

King Of Links
04-09-2004, 01:43 AM
Not trying to chew you out or anything Aero, but try not to double post, being as your new I thought I'd let you in on that info, just next time edit the original post. The only problem that I can't help you with is the main one, lol, sorry. I don't know anything about ZC.com e-mail, I haven't used mine in years. My guess is that either they don't support it anymore, or it's just not back up. As for the multiplayer Zelda idea I recalling it being discussed over the years but never made it further than a pipe dream that I know of, aside from Four Swords, but your of course talking about ZC. Hope I could have been at least a bit of help :)

Eckels
04-18-2004, 09:52 PM
the new site will be up shortly... until it's up, you can logon to your email from here:

http://zeldaclassic.mail.everyone.net/email/scripts/loginuser.pl

sorry about the confusion