PDA

View Full Version : Something I made at school/3k post

Fiyerstorm
04-08-2004, 02:35 AM
For the past 2 and half weeks at school, I've been working on this ceiling tile in my Commercial Arts class. The theme I was going for was old video games and so I picked Baby Yoshi to go all over it. Before some of you people freak out...I think Super Mario World is old enough to consider "Old School", at least for my generation, lol. So then to make sure I went all the way with the old school stuff, I added a NES Link sprite and a NES Super Mario sprite. So finally here is the tile (of doom): http://fiyer.pzoned.net/clickmesammie.jpg (the chick is my bud Samantha that helped me paint it...so shortly after that photo was taken, she did this cheesy floral design on the other corner where my initials are at ;z. And the whole 'whoreface' thing is this inside joke we got :tongue: ).

So what do ya think? lol..(omfg 3k. yay.)

Lilith
04-08-2004, 02:49 AM
Aw, it's so cute. THE YOSHIS AND THE LINK <3

Draconis
04-08-2004, 01:13 PM
i do think that 'Super Mario World' (For the SNES) is old school. I mean i got that system when i was around 6-7 or somewheres about. But what's up with the grey yoshi? I thought the colors were green (never seen in baby form), yellow(sand cloud), red (fireball) and blue (flying)?

KJAZZ
04-10-2004, 12:44 AM
Yeah, you're right. Those were the colors that the Yoshis were, and the abilities they had.

Good work on the tile, it looks cool. :thumbsup:

Fiyerstorm
04-10-2004, 01:37 AM
The two big ones are customs, lol. The gray one is mine and the red one is the one the chick in the pic made.

moocow
04-10-2004, 06:55 PM
OMG I want one!

plith
04-10-2004, 09:25 PM
I thought the colors were green (never seen in baby form)

This is really splitting hairs, but you do see the green one in baby form just after he pops out of any green egg. He immediately becomes adult-sized.

Draconis
04-10-2004, 09:53 PM
ok ok. you got me there.

ShadowTiger
04-10-2004, 10:37 PM
It looks grand, Fiyer. O_O I am eternally amazed at your image-working skills. ... I only have one question. What font is that in your signature? .. Do you know what it's called? It's from Diablo isn't it. I've been looking for its title for a long time now. Thanks. :)