PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Did u like it?

Riku
04-07-2004, 11:36 AM
i personally love it, even though it has the corny disney "power of your heart" theme. All though i was upset that you dont get Riku and Kiari and that Riku turned evil(as you can tell be my name i took a liking to Riku right when i got into the game).

AssasinTenchu
04-07-2004, 03:43 PM
I'm wondering if Sephiroth is even possible to beat. Seems strange that he's so freaking easy on FF7 but you can barely get to the 2nd bar on him. Has anyone beat him yet? on expert or normal

Pablo
04-07-2004, 05:58 PM
I played it up to Agrabah, but I got bored with it. Never really held my interest.

Warlock
04-07-2004, 06:39 PM
I'm wondering if Sephiroth is even possible to beat. Seems strange that he's so freaking easy on FF7 but you can barely get to the 2nd bar on him. Has anyone beat him yet? on expert or normal

Sephiroth is cake.. I beat him several times ;)

Riku
04-07-2004, 07:47 PM
i agree sephiroth is a "piece of cake". if our having trouble try leveling up.

mrz84
04-07-2004, 08:27 PM
beat sephy at lv 84 with the lionheart keyblade. and yes, the game rocks. even though they replaced cid highwind's cigs with sticks. :angry:

Saffith
04-08-2004, 12:55 AM
Maybe he's trying to quit. :shrug:
It's not just something they did for the US version; he was like that in Japan, too: http://gf3k.com/features_images/Cid%20character%20sheet.jpg

mrz84
04-08-2004, 08:06 PM
that and the fact disney had a hand in the game so they toned down anything that might be too suggestive for characters from square. :sweat: i hate disney sometimes.....

Jakq
04-09-2004, 11:55 PM
And yet disney has more suggestive themes in their movies than any other company...

KJAZZ
04-10-2004, 01:21 AM
Sephiroth was rather easy. I thought he was going to be really hard, but he actually wasn't. As for the game itself, I enjoyed it a lot.

Dark Knight
04-10-2004, 04:59 PM

I have beat Sephiroth on expert on only level 65. It required alot of Elixers and patience though. It also required the Ultima Weapon keyblade and 3 Omega Arts accesories. So he is possible to beat.

If the poll was still open i would vote that it was a great. I never thought that Square-Enix(Squaresoft at the time the game was made) could succsefuly make a game with disney and Final Fantasy characters. I can't wait until the second KH game is out on the PS2.(i heard they are makeing one for the GBA but since i don't have one i don't care)

mrz84
04-10-2004, 09:58 PM
And yet disney has more suggestive themes in their movies than any other company...

and they seem to not care about that...