PDA

View Full Version : We interrupt your normal gaming forum...

mrz84
04-06-2004, 07:16 PM
ok, so i know there's already a thread i posted this stuff in, but i can't find it so i made a new one. i recently started working on my rpg for rpgmaker2003. those who don't remember, the title is Guardian of Destiny. anyways, if you wanna contribute anything to the game (music, out of battle sprites, in battle sprites, mosnters, chip sets, face sets, etc) then by all means email or pm them to me. but for now if you wanna help, i'm looking for someone to help with the sprite making. though i'm a spriter(see my works in bar-buddies, and my other comics) i can't make some sprites i need for this. namely, auron(ff10) and beatrix(ff9) in battle sprties in something similar to a final fantasy 6 or rockma and forte/rockman zero style. as above, please pm or email me anything you wanna do. you'll get FULL CREDIT for your help and you keep rights to anything and everything you make/have made. i'm also looking for people to test the current version of it i have. pm/email me if you wanna do that too. later :kawaii: