PDA

View Full Version : Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando

AssasinTenchu
04-04-2004, 05:55 PM
I need some more money in GC (Going Commando) if you have a ps2 and a GC could you give me some tips on how to get more cause the monsters i face are to hard and the weapons i have right now arent strong enough well thanks if you respond to this.

cyberkitten
04-04-2004, 06:25 PM
umm....this is SE related how?

Draconis
04-05-2004, 10:40 AM
You've come to the right person. I happen to have a copy of that game, and the best place to get weapons stonger is the tundor wastes (angela's home planet) and fight those snow-beasts with your weapons. One of the better places for getting bolts is to alternate between that planet and Silver City, Boldan (sp).

This subject would be better though in the main general game discussion here:
http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36

AssasinTenchu
04-05-2004, 07:39 PM
ya thats where i meant to put it i stood up a little late and my eyes were hurting yesterday so i was seeing things that were in the wrong place. Sorry if i had some things confused lol.

Draconis
04-05-2004, 09:34 PM
it's ok. everybody makes mistakes. BTW... how much are you anticipating Ratchet and Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal?

cyberkitten
04-05-2004, 11:49 PM
moved. no biggie, happens to all of us occasionally.

AssasinTenchu
04-07-2004, 12:10 AM
Well i just beat the game. now im playing it on hard mode its like hard lol. They're making another ratchet and clank? sweet. Well if its better than GC im gonna buy it. Just hope its gonna be longer than the other two those were kind of short.

Draconis
04-07-2004, 10:07 AM
just make sure you have the shield upgraded, and you should have no problem getting a high bolt multiplier and lots of bolts.

AssasinTenchu
04-07-2004, 03:37 PM
o i never got the shield upgraded before i beat lol. So can i still upgrade it or not?

Draconis
04-07-2004, 10:48 PM
yes. since you restarted with all your weapons (challenge mode) i think you can. if not, you can buy the mega versions and upgrade those. the weapons that work well against the end protopet are the sheld charger [tesla defender], and the bouncer [heavy bouncer]. The bracketed texts are the names of the upgraded versions of the starting weapons.

AssasinTenchu
04-07-2004, 11:04 PM
o so the testla claw or defender would be good against mega pet? hmm never really tried i just used the bouncer (1 upgrade).

Draconis
04-08-2004, 01:00 PM
not telsa claw... you need that in the basic form along with all the others to get the 'Old Skool' skill point. Plus i don't think it does much damage. The bouncer, the hoverbomb [tetrabomb] also works well. just use whatever high powered weapon works best for you. but you need to upgrade all the weapons to get the 'Weapon envy' skill point so maybe you should try to defeat the mega protopet with another weapon (to get the practice of using those weapons).

AssasinTenchu
04-08-2004, 03:50 PM
ah i c. uhh how do you get "nice ride" skill point? does it have to do with your ship? O ya i have 1 million bolts now and i dont know whether to buy R.Y.N.O 2 or zodiac which is better?

Draconis
04-12-2004, 05:03 PM
the ryno 2 is better i think. the zodiac is a 'kill all enemies on the screen' type of weapon. and the nice ride skill point is when you get all of your ship upgrades (shield, mine, etc)

AssasinTenchu
04-12-2004, 09:33 PM
Oh ok now should i get Mega mini nuke or zodiac?

Draconis
04-13-2004, 10:04 AM
well you only get 4 shots with the zodiac. (it's kinda like an emergency weapon) Second time around i got the mega multi-star, and my friend paul got the mega kilonoid and the mega telsa barrier. Wait... you got 1million bolts? get the ultimate armor if you can. Since the ememies are stronger, you'll need high shilding power to make sure you don't die too often.