PDA

View Full Version : A Simple Addiction

Ganon's Minion
04-02-2004, 01:47 AM
Man, it's so amazing how addicted to Skies of Arcadia Legends I've been the last few weeks. I mean, I've beaten the game and I'm still doing all the side-quests and bounties. It's madness.

It is quite obvious that there are some very serious gamers on these forums, so specially for them, and of course others, what game are you currently addicted to? What do you play all the time and can't just get enough of..? It can be on any platform, GCN, PS2, Dreamcast :sweat:, Xbox, or PC. So post, and tell the world what game you love.

Slider Zero
04-02-2004, 03:09 AM
My current addiction (aside from my usual fix of armored core, castlevania and metroid) just so happens to be Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken. This game actually got me mindlessly metasearching the web for even a halfway decent translation of the previous 6 games in the series (seeing as how I don't understand japanese, and that FE is rather heavily story-based).

Aside from that....MAYBE my mindless playing of R-Type 3...and Zero Mission. Ggotta have the Zero Mission.

Psyco Creature
04-02-2004, 09:23 PM
I am currently addicted to Final Fantasy Tactits on the GBA. I am also addicted to Morrowind:elderscrolls 3. I am also hopelessly addicted to the Half-Life series. God they are soo good. :D :D. In addition to those, I am addicted to Halo for the PC. I had dropped it a while ago on the Flood level, but I have finally picked it up. I am what some people call a"Game Freak", or a "Nerd," but I just see myself as an heavly addicted gamer who likes a wide varity of games.

aces2022
04-03-2004, 12:01 AM
Here lately i have not been addicted to anything except skies and fire emblem for the gba. Okay scratch that i have just gotten time to play my games more since the play is over and i am addictedd to Bloody Roar Primal Fury ...... again and Harvest Moon a Wonderful Life.

EWild
04-03-2004, 12:16 AM
Unreal Tournament 2004.

SixTen
04-03-2004, 01:48 AM
A little game by AmbrosiaSW.com (http://www.ambrosiasw.com) called Escape Velocity: Nova.
There is a windows version. It is a pretty addictive game. Simply made, yet genius all the same.

Pangolin
04-03-2004, 03:46 PM
Skies of Arcadia!! And, sinc I've just got them, Harvest Moon AWL (GC) and Final Fantasy: CC (GC). *Drool* just tore myself away from that. (Kupo)

Riku
04-05-2004, 10:25 AM
Right now Kingdom Hearts(yes i know its old but its great) golden sun(yes i know im still behind), and i used to be addicted for about 2 years to that dreadful game diablo 2. But i broke that habit.