PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind: elder scrolls 3

Psyco Creature
04-01-2004, 07:33 PM
Anyone else play Morrowind??? If so, do you know of any good house mods or cool weapon mods???

Thanks

ShadowTiger
04-01-2004, 07:39 PM
Actually, I do. I don't know about mods or anything like that, but I know of some great cheat codes for you. Of course, the only one you should ACTUALLY use, .. is the speed one. I hate it how your natural / initial run speed is as fast/slow as most FPS's WALK speed. :sweat:

Starkist
04-01-2004, 07:42 PM
http://www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/modcontrols/mods.asp

Morrowind is the greatest game ever.

ShadowTiger
04-01-2004, 07:56 PM
Well said, StarKist. ;) :thumbsup:

I can't get enough of the interface, as well as the Engine. It's so SMOOTH at times! :eek: .. I currently possess 253 forks. I would show you a screenshot, .. but.. that would be pathetic. :sweat:

Does anyone have Tribunal? There's some kickin stuff in there. :naughty:

Starkist
04-01-2004, 08:05 PM
I have Morrowind, Tribunal, and Bloodmoon. Bloodmoon as a standalone game is better than 99% of the other games out there.

I always collect lights.

ShadowTiger
04-01-2004, 08:11 PM
Why, do lights actually work? :odd: I've never noticed a difference in light levels, personally.

Why, how is Bloodmoon a standalone game? .. Why is it 99% better? .. Explain, darnit! :p

Psyco Creature
04-01-2004, 08:21 PM
Morrowind is the greatest game ever.

I agree with you, it is the greatest game ever. I have already been to that site and the mods there are great. I was wondering if there were any other sites out there with such good quailty of that one.

Why, do lights actually work? I've never noticed a difference in light levels, personally.

The lights bring more light to an area. This works very well if you are in a dark area.

Starkist
04-01-2004, 08:35 PM
Equip a lantern in a dark room, and you'll see. :) I like to bring dozens of lights into my house, it gets really bright and cheery.

Bloodmoon is great, if only for the Nordic culture rampant through the game. It's an island off to the northwest, so it is standalone, within the Morrowind universe. :)

Psyco Creature
04-01-2004, 08:37 PM
Bloodmoon is great, if only for the Nordic culture rampant through the game. It's an island off to the northwest, so it is standalone, within the Morrowind universe. :)

How is it standalone if it is an expansion and requires Morrowind to play? :confused: :confused: :confused:

linkofzelda1
04-01-2004, 11:20 PM
Morrowind is my aboslute favorite game. I love it more than your mom.

;)

The morrowind website (morrowind.com) is actually a very good resource for mods of any kind.

Starkist
04-01-2004, 11:33 PM
I don't mean standalone, really. I mean that the game is nearly independent of the main story of Morrowind. In my first post, I said "standalone" meaning that Bloodmoon by itself, without Morrowind, is better than quite a few other games.

Psyco Creature
04-02-2004, 09:10 PM
thats what i thought you ment. I still have to buy the Game of the Year edition, but I don't know when I can pick it up.

Dark Entity
04-03-2004, 01:51 AM
Let's see:
-MODS-
NOTE: None of the below mods unbalance gameplay significantly.

Anastasio the Great's Hideout - Possibly one of the most detailed and well thought out areas in a game EVER. Beautiful lighting, item storage, even a swimming pool. Fairly easily access. (Seyda Neen, Eldafire's House)

Abandoned Flat - This house mod has everything you liked about the first one, plus about fifty new things. An alchemy cave, alchemy ingredent storage by labeled containers, and dozens of rooms will keep you interested. They even added a battle pit to fight in! However, you'll need a good lockpicking skill to enter it. (Across a bridge near the Vivec Stilt Strider)

Those are the best house mods out there, also try the Private Mobile Base.

Hessian
04-05-2004, 07:17 PM
http://www.treadsor.com\rainman\morrow.jpg

Yes I do indeed play Morrowind, and yes it is good.

I would like to see other people's stats. :)

Rainman
04-05-2004, 07:58 PM
Yes, I absolutely love the game. My problem is I like trying out all the different races, character types, class, and whatnot which means I have about fifty different games. Also, if I'm away for awhile I'll come back and notice some character design flaws like major skills that I never use. Then I'll restart from the beginning. I've got a pretty good one now though and I plan on developing him. He's a Dunmer scout, medium armor, long blade as the main weapon.

Starkist
04-05-2004, 08:19 PM
On my last game I was a Nordic girl, up to about level 50. I got bored and beat Dagoth Ur without getting wraithguard. :)

PrfectGREG
04-05-2004, 08:19 PM
Morrowind is one of the greatest games ever created.