PDA

View Full Version : Fun Times

bigjoe
03-26-2004, 04:24 PM
Ever since certain events have happened, there hasnt been any more "fun times", like there used to be.

That term encompasses all the fun things that used to happen with ZC. Like practical jokes, or public beta player releases with a plethora of demo quests for people to try out new features.

I think that we should get everyone back into a happy mood, by doing the things that we used to do.

If the conscience of ZC dies, then so does the hope of the fans in ZC. Thats why we should do stuff that makes people happy. :)

If you want to see what I mean, look at how far and few posts in the ZC forums are. People are starting to lose hope. We need morale boosters. We need to show the fans we still care.

Jigglysaint
03-27-2004, 01:12 AM
I wish I saved my beta 179 thread. THAT was funny!

Ganonator
03-27-2004, 02:01 AM
turnaround (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=63405)
Yeah, i would have loved to see Jiggly's original post once more. Big Joe, you're a nutty fuckwad... why don't you start something?

*b*
03-27-2004, 02:27 AM
lol, I never read that! that's funny... ah, good times...

anyway, maybe if we could post some screenshots of the alpha in action? that might get people excited once more

Solaris_Omega
03-27-2004, 11:55 AM
Good idea, back before i was a tester, i saw the screenshots of it in "Ongoing Beta Report". It was like have an on screen orgasm for me, lol.

Jigglysaint
03-27-2004, 03:23 PM
Wow, the memories. Maybe somebody should get tht thread archived.

ShadowTiger
03-27-2004, 09:00 PM
Actually, you know what I would like to see people enjoying? Those awesome "New Items" consisting of the explodarang, and the flameshooter candle. People would definitely enjoy that. Just don't give people the ZQuest of the version so they can't mess up their quests. :shrug: A lot of people missed that Beta.

Orion
03-27-2004, 09:26 PM
I think that just the release of a full version (especially with the new GUI), or at least the anticipation of it, is enough to get people very excited. I think a few screenshots will get them going.