PDA

View Full Version : BS Winter Tiles

{DSG}DarkRaven
03-26-2004, 12:34 AM
Okay... I found a download mirror through google for the BS winter Tileset, because obviously I wanted to make something wintery, and ZQuest will NOT load it up.

Now it's worth saying that the zip file DID have an error and refused to extract one of the four files (the demo quest using the tileset) from the archive. The other three DID extract properly, or so I was told. But when I load up ZQ and try to import them, it just tells me that the operation failed. The same happens for all the files, the tileset, the pallette, etc.

Has anyone else had problems importing tilesets, specifically the BS Winter tiles? Is there something about the latest build regarding this I should have known about?

Espo
04-27-2004, 12:03 PM
Ok I tried out what you said and your right they don't import. But if you download the zip file for the tileset from purezc the demo quest file will open in zquest and you can export the graphics pack from there and import it into your own quest (not sure how this will affect your current graphics pack). Anyway here's the link to where you can download from.

http://www.purezc.com/index.php?page=tilesets

hope this helps