PDA

View Full Version : Hey, looking for my sfx stuff

Zaggarum
03-25-2004, 07:55 PM
hey peeps, im back again, yeah i know i keep dissapearing, but i just had a craving to make so quest. Problem, i lost my sfx stuff i made last year and dammit it sux. Does anyboy have my Zelda 4 and Bs Zelda sfx? im not sure i ever releasted my Zelda 2 ones. I have not been here for awihle and i realize that the forum has changed A LOT. So i hope somebody out there is using my sfx file still and can someone give em too me? i hope i can get some help.

ShadowTiger
03-25-2004, 08:08 PM
hey peeps, im back again, yeah i know i keep dissapearing, but i just had a craving to make so quest. Problem, i lost my sfx stuff i made last year and dammit it sux. Does anyboy have my Zelda 4 and Bs Zelda sfx? im not sure i ever releasted my Zelda 2 ones. I have not been here for awihle and i realize that the forum has changed A LOT. So i hope somebody out there is using my sfx file still and can someone give em too me? i hope i can get some help.
... Where the H3LL have you been! Damnit! Have you any idea how long I've been meaning to speak to you? Did you get a new AIM name or something?

Yes, I have it. I'll try to .. burn it.. onto a CD-RW and upload it or something like that. OR, .. you can ask the AGN member Tom for it. He may still have it. But I'll try to upload it anyway. Check back tomorrow. If I forget, I apologize.

Zaggarum
03-26-2004, 12:04 AM
ok thats sounds good, but do you have both or just one of them. I hope you atleast of teh Zelda 4 one. thats one was my pride and joy.

Gerudo
03-26-2004, 02:46 AM
i still have the LTTPGBA sfx set if thats what you are asking for...

http://www.gerudo.net/downloads/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=7
(click 'download file', then you gotta click 'i agree'... yes i virus scan everything)

is that it?

CJC
03-26-2004, 08:02 PM
Gerudu, Zelda 4 is for the Gameboy, it is also known as Link's Awakening. Sorry, but I don't think that's the file he's looking for.

And Zagg, I have no clue where your sounds went. I seem to recall something about them at PZC, but my memory is bad, so don't count on it.

Gerudo
03-26-2004, 09:35 PM
To my knowledge, there is no Link's Awakening SFX set... at least thats what the people in PZC chat told me...

also, there is only 1 'u' in my name... 'Gerudo'... ;)

Sephiroth
03-26-2004, 11:13 PM
hmm.. did your sound set include the compass sound that it made when you make an item appear after destroying all the enemies? I think it was sent along with the a187 player. I dunno.

Zaggarum
03-27-2004, 12:35 AM
no i made a Zelda 4 one and i remember realeasing it. Its ok i guess, i hope somone actully downloaded it. Maybe someon can give me the Bs Zelda one i made?

Tom
04-03-2004, 09:01 AM
On yahoo briefcase thingy zaggs_music password:zaggarum

That should help. And Gerudo thats my sfx file i asked him if i could use his briefcase thingy