PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been Cyber-Bullied?

ShadowTiger
03-24-2004, 01:13 PM
Have you ever been Cyber-Bullied? A number of friends and I are under "attack" from an individual somewhere in Sweden, we have reason to believe. We've been trying to track him down for months, and have been reaching some considerable leads.

Would anyone happen to have survived one of these long-term attacks that could lend us some advice? :) It would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and this guy has been causing some -REAL- damage, in the form of destroying what someone PAID for. As they say, it's always funny, until someone gets hurt. (Now you're going to say, "Then it's hilarious," right? :eyebrow: ) Well, someone paid perfectly good MONEY for this, and it's been destroyed. I think he has a real legal case against this guy, and the sooner we find out who he is, the better.

Kirby of Doom
03-24-2004, 01:28 PM
What do you mean he destroyed what someone paid for? How could he do that? Well, I guess if it was something bought from Sweden and this guy is a Swedish postal worker, or a postal worker where you live, but otherwise it doesn't make any sense :shrug:

ShadowTiger
03-24-2004, 03:05 PM
Basically, a Paid Invisionboard forum was hacked, and the password changed. So instead of being a forum, it's not basically a page with the words "fukc yuo!1!1" on it. Quite nasty, really. How can you even salvage that! :odd: Truly nasty. It's one thing when you delete an invisionfree forum, which is.. obviously... free, but it's another thing entirely when you destroy a PAID forum. Damn, that guy worked HARD on that! Sheesh.

Kirby of Doom
03-24-2004, 03:19 PM
Well, when you find out his IP or whatever then you have my permission to return the favor. :)

Blonde799
03-24-2004, 03:23 PM
BH4, check your inbox, it's full.

And yes, I hate this. It's terrible, especially when you're totally innocent, minding your own business. You can't make enemies on the internet, they come with the package it seems.

ShadowTiger
03-24-2004, 04:03 PM
It's empty now. ;) Joy.

Well, you can live well with the fact that these people have NO life, and will NEVER have one. They're the waste of society, and will never amount to anything because they can't function properly in society. :) They'll never have friends, because they don't have the skills necessary to make, or keep them. We can rest easy in this fact. We can also rest easy in the fact that they'll be arrested shortly for having done something quite illegal.

Before, when it happened to me, no one would have cared (Even if I had killed myself.) because there was no actual MONEY at play here. But now that there is, you have an actual change to call the police or something. How great is that. ;)

Kirby of Doom
03-24-2004, 04:21 PM
Well, these people could contribute a lot to society if they were to put their skills to good use. There are some ex-hackers who now help to make computers safer from hacking.

bigjoe
03-24-2004, 04:22 PM
He recently registered at my friends forum. This could be terribly bad.

I assume youre referring to the infamous internet terrorist, Joshua Milton N? Yeah, he's really in for it. I can have a guy I know contact Swedish law enforcement.

ShadowTiger
03-24-2004, 04:37 PM
It's not Josh. It's some other guy. Joshua Milton N is actually a really nice guy. I've spoken to him a fair amount of times over on GU, and indeed, he IS innocent, his IP address is quite different, ( I assure you.) And I have no idea why he was banned from AGN in the first place. He was probably being impersonated THEN too. >_<

Solaris_Omega was nice enough to give us a phone number. Everyone, thank him for years to come. ;)

31 20 535 4444

Blonde799
03-24-2004, 04:41 PM
For....what exactly? Law enforcement? I'm not calling, someone else do it.:p

EWild
03-24-2004, 04:53 PM
It's a sex line with BH4. It costs $1.50/hour, and if you want the extra creepy version, it's $2.00/hour. Call away!

ShadowTiger
03-24-2004, 04:54 PM
Well, I would call it, but ... Argh... I type (literally) about four times faster than I speak. >_< (Speech Impediment. They could just hang up when they hear silence. .. Meh. It's happened before. )

Still, at least we have SOMETHING! .. Again, thank Solaris Omega.

Blonde799
03-24-2004, 04:57 PM
It's a sex line with BH4. It costs $1.50/hour, and if you want the extra creepy version, it's $2.00/hour. Call away!
ROFL
Extra creepy....:laughing:

I found a way to trace someone's IP using Windows, but I'm unable to access the topic again, since it was members only.:(

Gerudo
03-24-2004, 05:24 PM
i traced a couple ip's to sweden, and had someone run a search on it and came up with something... BH4, you might find the info interesting, check your pm's...

as far as being cyber-bullied? nope...

Paradox
03-24-2004, 07:24 PM
"cyber-bullies" are just people who know what they're doing and get angry at incompetent people and decide to do something about it.
if you want to avoid it, know how to protect/defend stuff :/

Archibaldo
03-24-2004, 09:36 PM
What has this guy been doing exactly?

Blonde799
03-24-2004, 09:40 PM
Like how exactly? Be a hacker yourself? I don't have the patience to stop having a life.:p

Gerudo
03-25-2004, 08:56 AM
What has this guy been doing exactly?
ever receive 3500 emails with in a few hours? also, check BH's first post for additional info...

Goat
03-25-2004, 02:41 PM
Basically when someone wants to start shit over the internet, I tell him what a loser he is and inform him why he has to hang out on the internet all day and why he doesnt have any friends, then he tells he he'll kick my ass so I give him my address and wait patiently for him to arrive, noone's ever showed :(