PDA

View Full Version : What exactly is ZC?

Riku
03-24-2004, 12:22 PM
What exactly is ZC?

bigjoe
03-24-2004, 12:31 PM
Zelda Classic is a tribute to the 1986 Classic, The Legend of Zelda. Moreso in that, now, you can make your own quests. This is your chance to PLAY GOD! Run , Riku, run into the wilderness and embrace the fact, while feeling the wind! =)

*b*
03-24-2004, 04:43 PM
ZC is more than just a clone to the origional Zelda, though you can still create one, it's like a very simple RM2K, with fully customizable graphics, maps, screens, rules, items, music, all that good stuff

ShadowTiger
03-24-2004, 05:05 PM
Yep. If you know enough about it, there's very little that you cannot do. You can put Link on a space shuttle. There have been Megaman Quests (Petoe.) released which seem to rock the world. :p Be sure to download ZC even if it's JUST for those rare awesome quests.

Sephiroth
03-24-2004, 05:15 PM
True, You can play god and create your own quests. :p I have made a few myself. (one which had a quest-stopping bug in it, but am re-making it with a few new twists:)) Go ahead, Download ZC just to play any quest that has been made. I make Link do all sorts of things. :) You can do the same if you know what to do. (oh, and don't forget the hot keys. ZQuest if loaded with them and they make questing a LOT faster:)) Good luck in your ZQuesting experience :)

MottZilla
03-25-2004, 01:23 AM
http://www.jcraner.com/zelda.html

Solaris_Omega
03-25-2004, 02:05 AM
I would have to say that we are blessed to have DN and FCF working with us to make this game better

MagmaLord
03-28-2004, 08:40 PM
I would have to say that we are blessed to have DN and FCF working with us to make this game better

Ok, did I miss something? FCF?
EDIT: Oh yeah Fat Cat Fan he's in cahoots with DN, man I've been gone a while.

And on a side note, has ZC died, I mean the last time it got released to the public was 3 and a half years ago. Not to rude or anything, but what up wit dat?

bigjoe
03-29-2004, 01:46 AM
Ok, did I miss something? FCF?
EDIT: Oh yeah Fat Cat Fan he's in cahoots with DN, man I've been gone a while.

And on a side note, has ZC died, I mean the last time it got released to the public was 3 and a half years ago. Not to rude or anything, but what up wit dat?
Thousands of years into the future, ZC will be released. But until then, you can find random games. Including Forum Games.

By the way, I'm fasting.

Solaris_Omega
03-29-2004, 02:00 AM
Actually FCF is the assistant programmer, but as for a release, just be patient, what could you do if you were programming it. I think they are doing an awesome job.

MottZilla
03-29-2004, 02:16 AM
Well I don't know about what he could do, but I for one consider myself to be a good programmer. ;p Although I do think they deserve props since I for one consider working on someone's code to be a challenge because you don't have the advantage of knowing entirely how the program works. Anyways..

mr.Descer
03-30-2004, 06:24 AM
Good programer? Well you have programmed those cheating programs havent you, so you must be pretty good. :)

Dead or not, new release or not, I am happy as long as high quality quests like SD demo and MMDWR are released. :)

bigjoe
04-01-2004, 05:52 AM
Be hopeful for a new release or something. Even if it never happens.