PDA

View Full Version : The official baseball thread!

Riku
03-22-2004, 10:34 PM
I love baseball and eevrything about it. Here you can post a story a complaint or anything you want about baseball! I have a very funny short story to tell quickly.

If you know about baseball you probobly know what batting cage balls are. Well if you dont theyre mostly yellow and rubber so they dont hurt. Well my best friend was feeding them to me in the machine(which was set to college level left handed curve which starts off hard to hit but gets easier) and i was having trouble hitting them at first them he said come on cant you hit one pass me? and the next one I hit it straight through the one hole in our net and drilled him right in between the eyes. I was laughing and worried at the same time. he was fine though it caught the brim of his hat and it was bent in half. It was great. Thank you for your attention!

Ganon's Minion
03-22-2004, 10:45 PM
I'm not a huge fan of baseball, I absolutely love basketball. But I guess the funniest/most interesting thing that has ever happened to me involving baseball is I was winding up to hit the ball coming fast towards me, and I completely missed the ball and threw my bat about 10 metres or so. It was pretty funny at the time. hehehe :D

Ibis, God of Magicks
03-23-2004, 08:14 PM
I hate baseball. Worlds most boring sport. It's a snoozer. I've yet to stay awake during a game. I don't see how anyone can enjoy a "sport" (and I use that word very carefully, like, as in bowling is a sport, as in nascar is a sport).

Goat
03-23-2004, 08:20 PM
Baseball is teh best. I've been a huge cubs fan since I was about 4, mainly then it was because my father was a cubs fan, but luckily I have grown to love them myself. Last year was so depressing, because we got so far and then had it yanked away from us. Were going all teh way this year tho,

jman2050
03-24-2004, 08:28 AM
Yeah, only to lose to the Yankees ;)

*prides himself for being one of the few people on this board that doesn't hate the Yankees*

Riku
03-24-2004, 11:11 AM
the yankees are the worst team in the history of all sportas combined GRR