PDA

View Full Version : The Wierdest Thing That Has Ever happend to you?

Riku
03-22-2004, 10:28 PM
What is the wierdest thing that has ever happend to you? i'll start it off.

My and one of my friends were playing basketball on a CHURCH court. We were enjoying our game until he shot it over the goal. So we both went to go get it(i dont really know why) and the next thing we know we hear a sound like something flew past us, then heard it hit the ground. We actually thought it was just somthing a car ranover or something but the second time we heard the gun shoot! So we started getting scared, i mean i was actually afraid to move. But once one hit about 1 foot in front of me i went and dove into a nearby ditch and my friend left me by taking off around the corner.

So there I was, laying down getting shot at in a freakin CHURCH basketball court. After a while my friend comes back for me and we think its over so we decide stupidly to run and grap our jackets and the ball and when we do i glance at a nearby rooftop and see someone laying on top of it behind a chimney with what looked like a gun and then they shot again but this time i saw him run(i guess he noticed that i saw him) and a few minuites later i saw a door slam at another nearby house. So we ran into the church (no we didnt get hit any of these times)and told a elder about it and they called the cops and they came and started questioning us. After a few questions i noticed the didnt freakin believe us. By this time i was scared, pissed, and cold all at the same time. So we went to the court and showed them in the gravel where the bullets had hit the gravel and there the marks were plain as day. They still didnt believe us. So they went to the house we saw them run into and they said they were painting.

So ends my tale of woe that no one but me and my friend believe and we still dont know who what when or why this happend.

deathbyhokie
03-22-2004, 11:01 PM
if only you guys knew... (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/member.php?u=2725)

SixTen
03-22-2004, 11:12 PM
I guess it would have to be about three weeks ago. I was helping film this video for class and we were practicing. So I am supposed to run across the front yard, jump off of a small wall (about 3 feet) and dive into an open car before it drives off.

So I'm running, I slip in the mud, and I'm not quite sure exactly how this happened but the next thing I knew I heard a crunch and hit the ground past the sidewalk. After the intitial scream like 'fuck it hurts!' I was thinking to myself: What the hell just happened? I just broke my leg, but how the hell did I do it?

I am still not really sure what happened. I think about it now and it's like, what the hell? So I make up a story that sounds like it could fit the circumstnaces to tell everyone.
I am pretty confused about it.

What I think happened, was I slipped right before the end of the wall. Feet out from underneath, I had my right ankle under my leg. When I landed, I guess my foot was bent to the one side and all my weight came down on my ankle with a crunch. Last time I broke my leg I heard a pop, so this grossed me out quite a bit more.

Ich
03-22-2004, 11:38 PM
Something weird about me: you know how people say "If you look up stupid in the dictionary, they'll have your picture?" Well, I'm in an encyclopedia. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_finger)

Also, I ate a piece of raw squid once for $3. I made a thread (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=77206) about it too.

moocow
03-22-2004, 11:57 PM
I ate a piece of avacado for $1, once. That's it though. Lots of weird stuff happens to me. I fall off of cars and bruise my butt, let my unlicensed friends drive my car and get us pulled over, I play frisbee in the mud, and I chase yetis in the woods. Actually, I hide under a blanket while my friend chases yetis in the woods. :p