PDA

View Full Version : Metallica Live

linkofzelda1
03-22-2004, 09:34 PM
I had the best night last Thursday. I saw..

METALLICA LIVE!!!

It was soooooo freakin' awesome. They had a kickass light show to go with it, too, and explosions all over the stage. It hurt my ears pretty bad, but I think I'm only half deaf now, which means it's getting better. ;)

Anyone else ever seen them live? If not, what is the coolest band you have ever seen live?

njptoo86
03-23-2004, 05:23 PM
i unfortunatly did not have the money or transportation when the summer sanitarium came around and i was pritty pissed off

Dracula
03-23-2004, 05:39 PM
...I've never been to a live concert... I was gonna get Metallica tickets, but they sold out in 15 minutes... :shrug:

I hate you.

EWild
03-23-2004, 07:55 PM
I had the best night last Thursday. I saw..

METALLICA LIVE!!!

It was soooooo freakin' awesome. They had a kickass light show to go with it, too, and explosions all over the stage. It hurt my ears pretty bad, but I think I'm only half deaf now, which means it's getting better. ;)

Anyone else ever seen them live? If not, what is the coolest band you have ever seen live?

I hate you. I'm listening to Call of Ktulu right now. I feel like crying.

EDIT: What songs did they play, in what order, and how was it? I need details.

vegeta1215
03-23-2004, 08:08 PM
Green Day was really good in concert, but my favorite would have to be seeing Weezer. I saw them during this special tour they were promoting through Yahoo. It was right before their Green Album came out. Prior to that, no one had heard from Weezer in several years. It was so awesome to see them.

linkofzelda1
03-24-2004, 03:17 PM
I hate you. I'm listening to Call of Ktulu right now. I feel like crying.

EDIT: What songs did they play, in what order, and how was it? I need details.

I just bought the concert I went to off LiveMetallica.com. It's awesome! Here's the list of songs they played (there are twenty).Click! (http://www.livemetallica.com/show.asp?show=10)

EWild
03-24-2004, 04:36 PM
oOoOo They played One, my favourite song. :drool: Also how were the 'Doodles'?

Hmm, sadly they played 'Dirty WIndow' which is the only Metallica song that I hate, I thought they might've played 'The Unnamed Feeling' which is one really good song off St. Anger. All well. It sounnds like you had a good time. I can't wait to go to a Metallica concert, they sound so fucking sweet. :)

Dracula
03-24-2004, 07:00 PM
Hmm, sadly they played 'Dirty WIndow' which is the only Metallica song that I hate...

I actually thought Dirty Window was one of the better songs on that album... but that's just me :shrug:

Too bad they never play my personal favorite... The Unforgiven

zed_cool
03-29-2004, 02:13 PM
Well, i got a ticket for when they come to sweden.. that is gonna be totaly awsome!!