PDA

View Full Version : Legend of Zelda: Mystic Island of Triforce

Pheimos
03-21-2004, 02:09 PM
I know the Title sounds kinda... Lame..
But it is a start anyway. However, I would like some help with the story.
Tips anyone?

Pheimos
03-21-2004, 02:43 PM
Good news to anyone who read this, the game will be renamed to;
"Legend of Zelda: Mystic Island"

Just wanted to say that...

PS: Didn't want to edit my last post, wouldn't look good when reading...

Ian
03-21-2004, 04:54 PM
Please don't double post. If you wanna add something, edit your last post, it doesn't matter how it looks. If you give us your story, maybe we could help.

ShadowTiger
03-22-2004, 08:42 AM
Pheimos - You need sparkles. :p Badly! Anything with the word "Mystic" has GOT to be sparkly. :p :laughing:

And build it in the Pure Set. Perhaps I should link it to you, considering your current (however diminishing) status at PureZC.

*Goes to look for the Pure*

Perhaps you can just download MY tiles from Blade of Ages. They've got lots of things which could help you.

Solaris_Omega
03-22-2004, 12:44 PM
I agree, it just doesn't have that same feel to it without magic sparkles.

Pheimos
03-22-2004, 04:03 PM
I agree actually.
But the name is now changed to "Legend of Zelda: The Mystic Stone" and it's course of events will act after "Link to the Past" .
The story is soon completed, the game will atleast have 3 Overworlds and several Dungeons and LOTS of Secret Caves.

It's Currently only two people working on it and we thinking about a third but not yet, first we must work some and think... but GREAT TILES are Welcome!

ShadowTiger
03-23-2004, 08:44 AM
Two people? .. And are you using the Pure Set Yet?

Pheimos
03-23-2004, 12:20 PM
No, we have soon finished the Story.
We're currently working on "Tutorial" to learn more zquest :P
On Friday/Saturday, we're going to a LAN and then we'll work VERY MUCH!!

....or something like that ;P

Teilyr
03-23-2004, 06:35 PM
The title is too close to ML for my preference.

Pheimos
03-24-2004, 05:10 AM
"ML"? "Mystic Land"?
Well, it isn't "Mystic Stone" at least so...

By the way, why are you even talking to me?

Teilyr
03-24-2004, 07:45 AM
Because, this is a forum. People talk on a forum.

ShadowTiger
03-24-2004, 08:40 AM
:laughing: .. heh. Teilyr is referring to the amazing quest by PrinceMSC/PrettyBoy, "Mystic Land." He is making a reference toward "another" quest with a name too similar to it. Personally, I think it's fine. ;)

Remember, Pheimos, be sure to plot out your quest as much as you can. Make sure that you know what you'll build, BEFORE you build it so it works out. If you don't, then you'll easily get lost in the construction.

Remember to spend a lot of time on each screen making it look nice. It's more important than you'd think. ;)

fajz
03-24-2004, 09:26 AM
Did they ever finish Mystic Land? if so where can I get it? If PureZC is the only place I can't get it .

Pheimos
03-24-2004, 10:25 AM
Teilyr; Thought you HATED me as you remeberd, that's why I "dunno" why you actually writes... Besides, you guys kicked me out of PureZc for another reason, that's why.

BH4; Ofcourse I knew that! :P A person who loves to edit levels knows exactly how important that is ;P Besides, the story is sooon complete! =D

Fajs; It sounds like it anyway, however I doubt that it has the same story as "Mystic Stone".
Any similarities to "Mystic Land" are either coinsidents or raw-luck :P