PDA

View Full Version : The Epitome of Stupidity

SixTen
03-20-2004, 09:22 PM
Macho Men?
1996 Darwin Awards Winner
Some men will got to extraordinary lengths to prove how macho they are. Frenchman Pierre Pumpille recently shunted a stationary car two feet by headbutting it. "Women thought I was a god," he explained from his hospital bed.

Deity or not, however, Pumpille is a veritable girl's blouse compared to Polish farmer Krystof Azninski, who staked a strong claim to being Europe's most macho man by cutting off his own head in 1995. Azninski, 30, had been drinking with friends when it was suggested they strip naked and play some "men's games". Initially they hit each other over the head with frozen turnips, but then one man upped the ante by seizing a chainsaw and cutting off the end of his foot. Not to be outdone, Azninski grabbed the saw and, shouting "Watch this then," je swung at his own head and chopped it off.

"It's funny," said one companion, "when he was young he put on his sister's underwear. But he died like a man."

This off of The Darwin Awards (http://www.darwinawards.com).
Drunk or no, that's just stupid.

AtmaWeapon
03-20-2004, 09:52 PM
"It's funny," said one companion, "when he was young he put on his sister's underwear. But he died like a man." .

COMEDY CRAMPS FROM QUOTE!!!!11

Cutting off your head with a chainsaw is now the officially licensed way to atone for putting on your sister's underwear. Unless you are a girl, then it's just kind of not hygenic.

[edit] I wonder if Luke Skywalker ever wore any of Princess Leia's underwear? I'm going google search and see if I can find any answers.

[2nd edit]I have shocking news. Apparently Luke never wore Leia's underwear, but I found pictures of Leia banging Darth Vader and Darth Vader with Luke in an impure manner and somehow Darth Maul banging Leia in a paradoxical way. Man, that family had some serious issues. No wonder they ran around chocking people with their minds.

SixTen
03-20-2004, 10:10 PM
Clearly a disturbed family they are. Well, we all deal in our own way.

deathofspam
03-20-2004, 10:14 PM
[edit] I wonder if Luke Skywalker ever wore any of Princess Leia's underwear? I'm going google search and see if I can find any answers.

[2nd edit]I have shocking news. Apparently Luke never wore Leia's underwear, but I found pictures of Leia banging Darth Vader and Darth Vader with Luke in an impure manner and somehow Darth Maul banging Leia in a paradoxical way. Man, that family had some serious issues. No wonder they ran around chocking people with their minds.

Atma, what sent you off on that line of inquires? Or do we just not want to know...

AlexMax
03-20-2004, 10:19 PM
Chainsaws: 1
Drunk frenchmen: 0

http://www.imageshack.us/img2/4785/owneddogiinmicrowave-BuudWeizErr.jpg

SixTen
03-20-2004, 10:41 PM
That pic is sick Alex. I don't care if it's fake or not. It's just sick. :mad:

AtmaWeapon
03-20-2004, 10:56 PM
That pic is sick Alex. I don't care if it's fake or not. It's just sick. :mad:

Do you like this one better?
http://www.atmaweapon.org/images/AGN/tank-owned.jpg

[img-microdogowned]

I saw this and I was like LAFFO!

SixTen
03-20-2004, 11:01 PM
Yes.

Sorry, I just can't stand any kind of cruelty towards dogs. Anonymous people in front of big tanks is a different story.

bigjoe
03-21-2004, 01:09 AM
I hope to god it's not real though. I mean, the dog. =/ I strongly despise cruelty to animals.