PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy Theories...

Solaris_Omega
03-18-2004, 12:13 AM
What is your favorite conspiracy theory,

Mine personally is the idea's from metal gear solid 2... the idea that a group similar to the patriots is actually running our government.

bigjoe
03-18-2004, 12:30 AM
I have more to comment on this later, when I get back from the Arcade, however, my favorite relates to unhealthy chemicals that I find in water. I have personally tested and proven many things that relate to it, including the flourosis of calcium.

Solaris_Omega
03-18-2004, 12:35 AM
Good so far, anyone else?

AtmaWeapon
03-18-2004, 01:07 AM
I love the government and everything they do. I hope that one day all of us pay 100% taxes and throw away term limits and let George W. Bush be President forever. Man, that would rock.

I like the conspiracy theory about the so-called revisionists that like in 1984 go back and change documents from the past to fit current political policy.

*Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet

12345 SWITCH
54321 SWITCH

Archibaldo
03-18-2004, 12:31 PM
i think that the french government hires retarded english teachers on purpose so that the french kids won't want to learn english and stay in quebec.

Paradox
03-18-2004, 06:45 PM
if you're interested in conspiracies you should check out http://www.abovetopsecret.com/
and remember that EVERYONE IS OUT TO GET YOU

Jemsee
03-19-2004, 01:00 AM
and remember that EVERYONE IS OUT TO GET YOU

Eek, I mean Akk .... I knew it was true, people always told me I was just paranoide.
But I am not, I'm not I tell you, they are out to get me.

My fav conspiracie is the moon thing. Did the US of A land on the moon or not???
And is it really made of cheese? and if so what kind? Aaaa....cheese, the power of cheese!

AtmaWeapon
03-19-2004, 02:03 AM
The United States of America never landed on the moon. There is not enough rocket fuel on the planet to lift a land mass that large, and then there's the pesky problem of Canada, Mexico, Central America, and South America. We'd have to have somehow disconnect from them. I think everyone in the US would have noticed a sudden levitation and then a horrible death in the vacuum of space. It's hard to pull that one over someone's eyes. I don't even know what we'd do about Hawaii and Alaska, because if they didn't come, then technically the entire USA would not have gone to the moon.

Some astronauts may have landed on the moon, but the very idea of an entire country making the landing is absurd.

Starkist
03-19-2004, 02:10 AM
USA and Israel blew up the Trade Center towers.
We never landed on the moon.
Yale's Skull & Bones control the world.
A chemical in money makes black people insane.
etc...

Saffith
03-19-2004, 02:15 AM
My grandmother's always telling me about how the government is installing tens of thousands of barriers in the highways that can spring up almost instantly so that they can control where people go and destroy cars, or some such. Somehow or other, this evetually leads to us having no power and fighting the army with crossbows in the streets, and then the Illuminati take over. Yeah, I kinda quit paying much attention to her a few years ago. But some of this stuff is pretty interesting, I'll give it that much.

Pablo
03-19-2004, 11:03 AM
BigJoe, here's a question: why would the government put harmful chemicals in the water?

bigjoe
03-19-2004, 12:47 PM
Pablo: I never mentioned the government in that post. However, the blame is on the government for downplaying the situation. There really is some harmful stuff in the water, at least around where I live.

USA and Israel blew up the Trade Center towers.
Nah, it was Al Qaeda, a group of Islamic radicals who are funded by globalists.

Yale's Skull & Bones control the world.
Oh now you're just being silly. Yale's Skull & Bones is a small group of lousy American scholars who's parents must have had a lot of money.

A chemical in money makes black people insane
Now that's just racist. It makes white people insane too!

You want to talk silly, then so can I.

Starkist
03-19-2004, 01:20 PM
BigJoe - Perhaps you missed the point of this topic.

Dart Zaidyer
03-19-2004, 02:02 PM
Here's my favorite one:
A small handful of rich bastards are secretly running the world with their market and political clout. Every so often they get together and ask themselves, "How can we totally screw over the little guy and simultaneously extend our power this month?"
It's not a hard theory to support when you take one look at Microsoft, Viacom, et al...

bigjoe
03-19-2004, 02:02 PM
Or perhaps you were very off base with your sarcasm.