PDA

View Full Version : Best T.V. commercial?

Archibaldo
03-17-2004, 08:59 PM
my favorite commercial is the singualr commercial. with the guy talking how he thought his wireless plan was national and he shows all kinds of slids of every where he was charged and at the end theres a picture of a park bench and he goes: "Two words, second morgage". whats your favorite commercial?

SixTen
03-17-2004, 09:45 PM
My fav was a super bowl commercial where the chef's are trying to cook the lobster. The lobster takes a Budweiser hostage and slowly backs out of the building. All the while, people are trying to order. One guy sees the lobster back out and says: 'I'll have the steak.'

Anyone seen that? It was on several years ago.

Ganon's Minion
03-17-2004, 11:29 PM
I do believe that my favorite commercial was a Super Bowl one as well. For sumthin .... don't remember what, no doubt some brand of beer, where two girls exchange their lip gloss by a bit of old-fashioned kissing. LMAO! man, good times. only saw it a few times though, but i gotta say it was pretty sweet. :laughing:
Of course, then there are the 'Franks Red Hot Sauce' commercials which are pretty much all good. lol.

-out-

Archibaldo
03-18-2004, 12:33 PM
i also like some of the master card commercials. especially the simpsons one

DigiPro31279
03-18-2004, 12:37 PM
The one I like a lot was more recent. It was a super bowl one too with the budweiser horse farting in the girl's face trying to light a cigarette. drinking's okay, but smokiing is bad.