PDA

View Full Version : Unopened, Empty Pepsi Cans

SixTen
03-16-2004, 07:41 PM
At the title says, I found an unopened, empty Pepsi can, straight out of the box. I would post a pic, but it looks just like a reegular can.

I kid you not.
Has anyone else had this happened to them?

Dart Zaidyer
03-16-2004, 07:43 PM
Have you checked to see if there's a hole in it somewhere?

Fiyerstorm
03-16-2004, 07:49 PM
You won ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Nah, but Pepsi had a contest with the cans where you open the can and the whole top part breaks off and it has a 'winner' logo underneath it.

deathbyhokie
03-16-2004, 07:52 PM
i get them from time to time. it's just an error at the canning plant

(on a side note, i like that flood control now send you to the posting screen, so you don't loose your post anymore)

bigjoe
03-16-2004, 08:20 PM
Sell it on eBay! Tell them a story about how the liquid became a ghost and attacked you. People buy humor.

SixTen
03-16-2004, 08:26 PM
I don't wanna get rid of it. How many empty, unopened cans do you get!? Anyway, it's funny that people would buy it, but I wouldn't sell somebody a can on eBay.

And I looked it over, don't see any dents or holes or anything.

Dracula
03-16-2004, 08:36 PM
It's haunted. An evil spirit at the Pepsi facory (who drowned and died in a big tank of the cola) has chosen that can as its home, and drank it all, and wants you to open it so it can eat your cheese.
It's evil I tell ya! Burn it, soak it in holy water, call and exorcist, sell it on eBay, any other way you can get rid of evil stuff, do it!. You better be worried... :scared:

...either that, or the people at Pepsi fucked up. :shrug:

SixTen
03-16-2004, 08:37 PM
I have no worries. My cat is more evil demon. She knows where the food comes from, she will protect me.

slothman
03-16-2004, 10:58 PM
I've seen them before too. My guess is a pin sized hole you can't see. If you do open it try filling it with water and see if it leaks out. My guess is it does. Of course if it really is a ghost then I'll buy it from you. I'll give you 1 millions dollars for every ounce of Pepsi in it. :D

Archibaldo
03-17-2004, 09:11 PM
I don't wanna get rid of it. How many empty, unopened cans do you get!? Anyway, it's funny that people would buy it, but I wouldn't sell somebody a can on eBay.

And I looked it over, don't see any dents or holes or anything.
you should dunk it in water and see if it fills up or bubbles come out of it.

SixTen
03-17-2004, 09:14 PM
I didn't see any holes in it, but maybe there is a leaky seal between the can and the top where the tab is. I will check it out tonight.

Gerudo
03-17-2004, 09:18 PM
i had a similar incident with a pop-tart...

the thing had NO filling! it had everything a normal pop-tart does, but just no filling... thats messed up...

SixTen
03-17-2004, 09:36 PM
So you got a rather bland toaster pastry. Ugghh.

Archibaldo
03-17-2004, 09:37 PM
i had a similar incident with a pop-tart...

the thing had NO filling! it had everything a normal pop-tart does, but just no filling... thats messed up...
NO FILLING? That sucks.