PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriends mom's on crack:(

Riku
03-11-2004, 10:14 PM
ok i have a problem, my girl and I have been goin out for 5 months and she has a kinda hard homelife shes like the kids mom ya know? well anyways her mom was caught doin crack outta copper tube like a month ago, then she quit and last night her heart came - that close to exploding cuz she did so much and now shes gone to rehab and now my girl is really the mom and i feel sorry for her and i love her so what should I do?

*b*
03-12-2004, 01:45 AM
support her, help her out. and pray for her mom's recovery. I don't have any experience with that sort of thing, but that's what I'd do...

Octium
03-12-2004, 03:02 AM
I've had a few cousins who were addicted to heroin, and the only thing I could do was put the pressure on to make them quit. Even being as harsh to hold them down in one spot for hours, until they gave up. Whoever cares for this person has to know, there are no limits when it comes to preventing someone from taking another hit of whatever it may be they are addicted to.

Breaker
03-12-2004, 02:41 PM
What the fuck kind of help can you get from AGN?

Blonde799
03-12-2004, 03:07 PM
support her, help her out. and pray for her mom's recovery. I don't have any experience with that sort of thing, but that's what I'd do...
That kind of help. Simple questions can bring up simple answers. Sometimes, it's best to ask others, even if most of them don't have experience in this particular situation. It's like asking friends, only you still have some if you don't have any.:p

Archibaldo
03-13-2004, 12:09 AM
you should help out your girl friend by keeping her company while her moms in rehab and keep a close eye on her mom... trust me thats what the principals at my school do with all the major crack pots.