PDA

View Full Version : Did Kobe Do it?

Riku
03-11-2004, 09:24 PM
we all know that he had "relations" with her but did he rape her?(p.s. i noticed i messed up in the poll name:banghead: but i dont know how to change it)

Starkist
03-11-2004, 09:26 PM
None of us can know, really. I like to give him the benefit of the doubt, though.

Rijuhn
03-11-2004, 09:53 PM
From what I hear the woman has had multiple partners during the time of the incident or whatever so I think it's just some skank hoe that wants a piece of Kobe's cash, but that's just my opinion.

Riku
03-11-2004, 09:56 PM
thats also what i thought but we had a rape lady come to our school today and talk to us and she said normally after a girl is raped she goes and has sex with multiple people to make herself feel "normal" again, oh and also i found out that to get cash you have to file a civil suit and se filed a criminal suit so theres no cash involved for her.

Pablo
03-11-2004, 09:59 PM
Frankly, I could care less. Maybe he did rape her. Maybe she's suing him to garner sympathy, or to have her fifteen minutes of fame. Who gives a damn?

I wish we Americans would stop being so obsessed with our celebrities.

Ich
03-11-2004, 11:26 PM
Kobe who?

Okay, not really. I know who he is, but only because my co-worker is obsessed with it, and she kept making jokes that normally would have been better suited to, say, R Kelly. I know about R Kelly though because that's just entertaining.

Master Ghaleon
03-12-2004, 04:12 AM
He is guilty. He raped her. I dunno why his wife or girlfriend is still with him. She is just as dumb as he is. He has prolly cheated on her a good bit but this time got caught going to far.

Thunderbird
03-12-2004, 04:21 AM
(p.s. i noticed i messed up in the poll name:banghead: but i dont know how to change it)

Only moderators or above can change the poll after it's been posted. Staff members can correct me of course, I have no experience with vBulletin. Anyway, on to the subject at hand.

I've not heard anything about this for awhile. I'm willing to give Kobe the benefit of the doubt, like Starkist has. I've yet to see any proof, but then again I've not been following this at all.

inori
03-12-2004, 04:26 AM
Only moderators or above can change the poll after it's been posted. Staff members can correct me of course, I have no experience with vBulletin.

You are correct; only mods can edit polls. Poll edited. :kawaii:

theplustwo
03-12-2004, 01:42 PM
You didn't add the answer I would have chosen, which is: "Who cares?"

pyromike77
03-12-2004, 02:19 PM
I don't like any professional sports players so I say he did it.

bigjoe
03-12-2004, 02:23 PM
Thats pyromike77 for ya, always sitting in front of his computer. :laughing: I dont' think he did it.

SixTen
03-14-2004, 04:15 PM
I think she's just out for some glory.
It reminds me of little girls acting all slutty and mature. Then they get it up the ass and start screaming: 'I'm only 13!! I'm only 13!!'