PDA

View Full Version : The Realm of Shamanock

Joe_Cracker
03-11-2004, 07:05 PM
This quest is almost complete.

Story:
A king visits Hyrule named King Belthanar, and Link is told that Gannon has taken the eight tri-coins that controlles the balance of his world. Gannon has know idea that everything is slowly falling apart in Shamanock. Link must Recover the eight stolen tri-coins and Defeat Gannon at Belthanar's "Castle in the sky."

Four of the tri-coins have been hidden in the land of Shakaria while the other four remain in the realm of Shamanock.

Details about this game and release date are to be annouced. Screenshots will soon be avalible on my website http://www.geocities.com/zeldapetition963/index.html

Sephiroth
03-11-2004, 08:01 PM
GRRRRRR!! Stupid Geocities!!!!!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/zeldapetition963/index.html

ms_zelda_lady
03-12-2004, 07:11 PM
Sounds pretty good Joe. Looking forward to playing it.

ms_zelda_lady

Joe_Cracker
03-14-2004, 08:55 AM
All visitors and members of this website have been granted an exclusive link to the first five screenshots.
http://www.geocities.com/zeldapetition963/tros.html

Gerudo
03-14-2004, 09:22 AM
This quest is almost complete.

Story:
...Link is told that Gannon...
...Gannon has know idea...
...Defeat Gannon at Belthanar's "Castle in the sky."...[/url]

You are GANNON-BANNED!!!

it's Ganon...

and your story sounds enticing, and i am glad to see you using the classic tileset, which might be a turnoff to some people, but if your quest is full of exciting qualites that exhibits proof of not needing to use a stylish tileset, the use of the classic tileset will be overlooked... (insert the cliché don't judge a book by its cover saying)

hope it turns out well for you, Joe... ;)

ms_zelda_lady
03-14-2004, 11:19 AM
:) I like what I've seen so far with your screenshots and will play any tileset even the classic one. Your ideas sound great and I'm can't wait to play it.
Hope its comes out soon.

ms_zelda_lady

Joe_Cracker
03-17-2004, 06:27 PM
Well, in that case. I will give you guys a free gametip just for downloading the quest. The quest will be in a zipped file along with an .html document that will give you what I think might be a great game tip.

Sephiroth
03-17-2004, 09:49 PM
Well, Unfortunately, I can't view GEOCITIES. :( So I can't say anything about your screenies as I never seen them :(

Orion
03-17-2004, 10:41 PM
Dude, not to be rude or anything, but if you can't post anything besides whining that you can't view Geocities, than please don't. Just a suggestion. Coming form a former Sr. Mod, that was one of my biggest pet peeves.

Sephiroth
03-18-2004, 10:50 AM
OKay thanks. YOu have just helped me not want to post here anymore. Thany you SO VERY MUCH.

ms_zelda_lady
03-18-2004, 11:01 AM
Now boys, no fighting here!! C'mon Snort don't take it so personally!! Get your computer working right so you can see these pix. The quest is going to be really good and you don't want to miss out on it now do you?
Hey Joe how much longer are we going to be kept in suspense before we get a crack at your quest?

ms_zelda_lady

Joe_Cracker
03-18-2004, 11:08 AM
It might be two to three weeks until it is finished

Sephiroth
03-18-2004, 11:29 AM
Well, I dunno because My PC is working just fine. ..BUt I think they blocked my I.P. address from all the geocities servers. :( I wonder why since I use SBC Yahoo DSL to get on the net. :(

DigiPro31279
03-18-2004, 12:45 PM
This is why I email my stuff to you SNort LOL.

Joe, don't feel bad about your Classic Set being a little shot down. Mine was shot down a couple months ago and everyone here like Snort and ms Zelda Lady, encouraged me to continue and it came out pretty damn good. Now I just have to fix Zelda's problem and I haven't done so yet.

fajz
03-19-2004, 06:54 PM
Being ready in 2 or 3 weeks is better than most quest announcements that NEVER get finished. I'm really looking forward to playing it. The anticipation of having an actual non-remake completed quest is killing me.AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Crackers
03-21-2004, 10:34 PM
:) I for one am looking forward to playing your quest. I don't care what tiles you use as long as the quest is fun and not too hard to play. Since I've never made a quest, anyone who can deserves a chance regardless of what tiles are used. So, go for it!! :laughing:

Joe_Cracker
04-03-2004, 02:21 PM
"The Realm of Shamanock" Released

Click here to start downloading:
http://www.geocities.com/zeldapetition963/tros.zip