PDA

View Full Version : More Miltonizations.

ShadowTiger
03-11-2004, 06:03 PM
Yeah. I'm being spammed. Take a look at his latest attempt to convince me I'm worthless. :p

BH43 (http://www.freewebz.com/bh43/).

bigjoe
03-11-2004, 06:05 PM
You know you're dragging this whole thing with Milton out of proportions. You could just get a new email and tell people who know you personally that you've switched. Sheesh. It doesn't take a programmer to think of that one.

ShadowTiger
03-11-2004, 07:21 PM
BigJoe... If I could, I would. Have you been spammed by him? I don't even care that he's spamming me anymore. They're just .. E-mails that I can easily erase. And truth be told, I have -3- E-mail accounts, one of which he's never even SEEN before! (Good for me. :tongue: )

Thing is, he's somehow DEACTIVATING my Yahoo Spam-Guard. How is that even physically possible? O_o I just changed my password. But he only does it for one of the accounts. Strange boy.

Also, I have no idea why he's spamming / flaming / terrorizing me. That's what's scaring me the most. o_o ... Well, either way, ... it doesn't matter.

Because I've learned that the more he flames me, the more I learn to take it. Eventually, it just won't matter any more. So how can you win if the more damage you do, the less it actually affects you? o_o