PDA

View Full Version : Kindom Hearts

Riku
03-10-2004, 12:29 PM
I rented this game the other day and its awesome...i know its older but it still owns...anyone got any tips on secrets and such for me?

Warlock
03-10-2004, 12:58 PM
Kingdom Hearts rocks. Make sure you fight all the secret bosses (they are all at the end though). They are fun :) Sephiroth is the best ;)

King
03-10-2004, 04:04 PM
Don't spend too much time with the Gummi ship...customizing your ship is a waste of time.

MANDRAG GANON
03-10-2004, 08:45 PM
WTF are you talking about man! The gummi ship kicks ass, you can make so many wicked ships! I made the Xwing the Millenium Falcon, a yellow submarine (the beatles arent in it tho), a gamecube. Sure this was all after I beat the game but the gummi ship is fun. as for secrets and such I dont really know any tho.

mrz84
03-10-2004, 11:09 PM
i know everything about this game. and the gummy ships ownz j00. i made a tonberry! :kawaii:

Riku
03-10-2004, 11:13 PM
alright thanks everyone!

Dark Knight
03-11-2004, 09:44 PM
Kingdom Hearts rocks. Make sure you fight all the secret bosses (they are all at the end though). They are fun :) Sephiroth is the best ;)

Yep. Sephiroth is the best. He is the best at ripping people a new ass. I was level 100 and had ultima weapon when i fought him(and beat him), but i used all of the elixers i had in my item slots to do so. His only annoyances is Sin Harvest and when he loses about half of his life he starts running faster and doing omnislash type attacks(which render invincible while he is doing it.) and when he reaches his last life bar he uses some type of meteor attack and when he swings his sword darke energy balls come out.

My only advice on him is to have Aeroga active at all times and have Curaga set to your magic short cut, and be at least level 70 and have Ultima weappon,and about 10 elixers.

Hope that helps you when you get to the secret bosses Riku.

Dr4g0n0FCh40s
03-11-2004, 09:48 PM
I lub how he gets his own theme song and everything. Strike raid is probably your best friend against sin harvest and the flame pillar. Your invulnerable while using it.

Dark Knight
03-13-2004, 12:20 AM
Well if you hit Sephiroth 3(or 4) he just teleports away without using the falme pilllar. to dodge his counter attack afterwards just dodge roll. and Sin Harvest can still get you even while using strike raid. i found that out the hard way. that is why i say have plenty of elixers handy.

jman2050
03-13-2004, 12:36 AM
KH was difinitely nice, and fighting Sephiroth was actually difficult at first! Sure, it gets pathetically easy after practice, but I have yet to see anyone beat him in their first few tries.

And for future reference, Sephiroth's attack is called heartless Angel. What he actually says is "Descend Heartless Angel" Listen closely and you'll hear it correctly ;)

Dark Knight
03-13-2004, 12:39 AM
Yeah, I heard that . but the "official" strategy guide(Brady Games) calls it Sin Harvest, but in FF7 it was called Hearless Angel as well.

mrz84
03-13-2004, 09:01 PM
i beat sephy at lv. 84 with the lionheart.. he was tough but not too tough.

jman2050
03-13-2004, 09:40 PM
Yeah, I heard that . but the "official" strategy guide(Brady Games) calls it Sin Harvest, but in FF7 it was called Hearless Angel as well.

A minor note: Brady games guide are never official... never. Yes, I'm being nitpicky so umm... Simple and Clean rules, although the original version (Hikari) had a better chorus :P .