PDA

View Full Version : Petoe - 187 Quest Maker

C-Dawg
03-03-2004, 07:21 PM
Petoe is working with me on Sabotage Dragoon now (in a limited fashion), and I would like to know if I am able to give him the 187 quest maker to make our correspondance easier.

-C

bigjoe
03-03-2004, 07:25 PM
Since 187 is an obsolete version, I don't see why not, as long as its not a public release. However, I do not have final authority over this, nor do I express that I do. Wait until a developer reads this and comments. I don't want to get in trouble for misinterpretations of what I've said.

Heh, speaking of which, I don't think Petoe would make too shabby an edition to the beta tester team, himself!

He did after all, make a quest that caught the attention of ZC's original creator! =)

http://www.purezc.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=5437

See here.

C-Dawg
03-04-2004, 11:47 PM
Can someone with authority address my question?

-C

bigjoe
03-05-2004, 12:44 AM
I hate to be rude, but you cant expect people to snap at your clap when you've been inactive, and haven't reported a bug to Beta Bug Reports for over a year. I am sorry to be so blunt, but you shouldn't take your position as a beta tester for granted. I know you're busy with Sabotage Dragoon, but still, that wont stop you from maybe firing it up in Alpha 2 and seeing if you can notice any bugs or differences.

Your part in the ZC Beta Testing community has been very important, as you've been able to push things to new limits, by using more dmaps, maps, palletes, and what have you, than anyone else. I just think you need to pick up the pace. Post a bug. No one will bite.

And I'll see if I can have an developer look at this topic and grant you permission. But personally, it would just save a load of time(and worry) if Petoe were a beta tester.

Dark Nation
03-05-2004, 01:29 PM
Petoe can have a copy of 187.

C-Dawg
03-05-2004, 06:06 PM
Thank you, Dark Nation. I appreciate your attention.

-C