PDA

View Full Version : Announcement concerning BH4

bigjoe
03-03-2004, 06:56 PM
BrittanianHero4 has been telling people that I made him a beta tester, in an effort to get people to give him the latest alpha.I do NOT have the power to give people a position as a beta tester.I told him that I would RECOMMEND him as a beta tester. I have not MADE him a beta tester. And I am seriously rethinking that, seeing that he would use it to manipulate people into giving him an alpha.

I won't lie, I was going to recommend him. He is a very talented quest maker, as well as a creative individual. He uses a lot of ZC's new features so he would make a great addition to the team.

But I didn't think he would pull this. Whether or not I still recommend him depends on the following:

If I can determine that he misinterpreted what I said.

If he apologizes.

Meanwhile, no one is to release alphas to non beta-testers.

Raichu86
03-03-2004, 07:51 PM
OK. I won't give him any alphas.

*b*
03-04-2004, 12:29 AM
well, I'm glad I asked

BigJoe, I've known BH4 for a long time (almost 2 years now), and I seriously doubt he'd decieve anyone to get an alpha, especially one with so many bugs. he's never even asked/hinted that he wants one

I do reccomend him as a tester, though

bigjoe
03-04-2004, 12:32 AM
He probably just misinterpreted what I said. I said something like "I'll try to get ya on" and he probably heard it as "You're on the team now". He's had trouble interpreting things I've said before. I dont think he had any malicious intent. But I want to make sure.

Blonde799
03-04-2004, 03:46 AM
You could always PM him.:p

Eh, I think he just misinterpreted. I'd recommend him too, if I had any such input on something like that.

Ganonator
03-04-2004, 06:22 AM
put him on the team... he is overqualified, extremely interested, and overall an incredible person. I don't think that this thread should even exist. Why are we debating this. Take care of this in the morning and give him the position he deserves!!!

bigjoe
03-04-2004, 06:26 AM
I just made this thread because I dont want to be held responsible for a misunderstanding causing someone to release the alpha.

But I agree with the general populace, he'd make a good beta tester.

EDIT: Yup, I have confirmed that it WAS indeed a misunderstanding.

EDIT2: Thread unstickied. Mass recommendation of BH4 duly noted.