PDA

View Full Version : Is possible to...

Cucciolopeloso
03-03-2004, 09:32 AM
... Rip tiles from a .til or .zgp file?
Because I am wanting to get these files but for me is best to rip them directly from the file instead of taking screenshots when in the Tile list...

Blonde799
03-03-2004, 10:24 AM
Yes. When you go to the tile menu(Graphics>Tiles I think), you'll see an option to "Grab" at the bottom of the screen. Now, once you select grab, look at the lower right hand corner, and you'll see the "File" button. Select it, and look for the file you want to use to rip.

Cucciolopeloso
03-03-2004, 11:54 AM
uhm...
It's not what i wanted to know...
I want to extract image files from these files and put them in viewable and usable image files...

Blonde799
03-03-2004, 12:21 PM
You obviously worded your queston incorrectly, as I just gave you the right answer.

In other words, you want to rip the .til or .zgp file as a whole tilesheet and convert it into a .gif or something, rather than taking individual pics of the tiles themselves in the quest instead?

Cucciolopeloso
03-03-2004, 06:01 PM
yes that!
how I can do it?

*b*
03-04-2004, 01:04 AM
it's not possible. the .til and .zgp extensions, as far as I know, are used only for ZQuest, so I don't think any program other than ZQuest can read them. sorry.

bigjoe
03-04-2004, 01:04 AM
There is currently no tool that will allow you to do this yet. However, if you know someone who can program, they might be able to make a third party utility.

it's not possible. the .til and .zgp extensions, as far as I know, are used only for ZQuest, so I don't think any program other than ZQuest can read them. sorry.
Other programs could POSSIBLY read them, as thats one of the very reasons exports were made. A program designed specifically for that is not out yet.