PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson Case

Kamaria
02-29-2004, 04:47 PM
Do you think Michael Jackson is guilty? I'm remaining neutral on this one. A few points I'd like to point out:

1. Michael Jackson has been accused before.

2. The present accuser's children were raised to lie.

Just a few bits of information I got some time ago.

*b*
02-29-2004, 04:49 PM
I stopped caring when they released his mugshot... man that's freaky...

I'm neutral as well, as I really don't give a damn

Eckels
02-29-2004, 04:55 PM
I think the children forced themselves on Mr Jackson, and are now trying to capitalize on it, by shouting sexual harrassment.

I just want a video clip of the part of the trial where the attorney asks the kid "Show me on the doll where the man touched you". That'll make it all worth while.

Melonhead
02-29-2004, 04:57 PM
He paid off the last accuser, too, before they made laws to prevent that.

Dracula
03-01-2004, 12:37 PM
Michael Jackson seems more like the kinda guy that takes it up the pooper than to split kids in half.
But I still think he's guilty. :shrug:

Brian
03-01-2004, 04:48 PM
For some reason I have my doubts that he really is guilty of actually raping a child. He doesn't seem like he would do it. Thats just a personal hunch without anything to back it up. However, he is the strangest man(if he is still a man...;) ) in the world, and I don't see how he could justify spending so much of his time laying in beds with kids, regardless of his intentions.

Melonhead
03-01-2004, 07:45 PM
I also doubt its rape, but its pretty likely that its something else, like 'touching.'

Pablo
03-01-2004, 11:40 PM
I think it's none of my business, and even if it was, I wouldn't want it to be.

I hold no opinion.

kariqual_insanity
03-02-2004, 03:15 AM
I think it's none of my business, and even if it was, I wouldn't want it to be.

That's exactly how I feel.

I don't think that I (nor anyone else here) can really have an honest judgement on the man. I don't particularly like him, but it's not any of my business whether or not he is a child molestor.

If he did molest the kids, he should go to jail just like the other ones, but if he didn't he needs to be left alone. The only reason we care is because he's Michael Jackson...and he's kinda freaky. O_o

Michael Moore
03-02-2004, 09:52 AM
I think the children forced themselves on Mr Jackson, and are now trying to capitalize on it, by shouting sexual harrassment.

I agree completetly.

I just want a video clip of the part of the trial where the attorney asks the kid "Show me on the doll where the man touched you". That'll make it all worth while.

lmao!

Radium
03-02-2004, 04:38 PM
Meh. That's all I have to say about ANYTHING that has to do with that guy. Why the fuck do people care so damn much.

Melonhead
03-02-2004, 04:42 PM
It doesn't matter anyway: According to the New York Post, GTA3 is worse(by 10,000x) than child molesting.

AlphaDawg
03-03-2004, 12:17 AM
Jacko is guilty of being a sick mofo, that's for sure.

As for whether or not he's guilty of child molestation, I'll just wait for the trial.

Those stupid stunts he's pulled recently (making a fashionably late arrival at court, dancing on top of his SUV afterwards) aren't helping his credibility in my opinion though.

mikeron
03-03-2004, 02:14 AM
One at the top, one near the bottom. (http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=823208) :shrug:

Archibaldo
03-04-2004, 06:34 PM
i think hes guilty i mean he said it him self "the best thing you can do is share your bed with a child." not the best thing to say to a reporter.

<Link>
03-11-2004, 07:22 PM
whoever stands up for him is stupid

DarkDragoonX
03-11-2004, 07:47 PM
whoever stands up for him is stupid

Well, given the, ah, intellectual prowess you display in these topics, you certainly are an expert on stupidity:

http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=78754

http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=78737

Riku
03-11-2004, 09:59 PM
Ive actually heard that he let the children sleep in his bed while he slept on the floor. But his nose leads me to believe that he still did it. He looks like a freakin pig!