PDA

View Full Version : Ganon's tower bombable wall

Orion
02-29-2004, 03:40 PM
Does anyone have a screenshot from Zelda 3 in Ganon's tower of the cracked walls that you can bomb through? (where they are not blasted open yet). I would like to use them to finish off Lightworld but testing it has me pretty busy and I don't really want to play all the way through Zelda 3 just to snag them (all the save states have them open already). If anyone can help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

ShadowTiger
02-29-2004, 04:06 PM
Why don't you just take the regular cracked walls of another, isolate the actual crack, and overlap it onto a standard Wall? o_o

*b*
02-29-2004, 04:47 PM
I think ROMview might be able to see the cracked walls, even though they've been opened

BH4: it dosen't work that way, each dungeon has different tiles, so tiles from, say, Misery Mire, will look different than the ones in Ganon's Tower (I know what you're talking about, trim away the other pixels, leaving only the pixels that make the crack in the wall)

Orion
02-29-2004, 07:29 PM
BH4: I know what you mean, however, the colors change around the crack as well, so the cracks from a different dungeon tile would look awkward overlapping the ganon's tower wall.

ShadowTiger
03-01-2004, 11:58 AM
Meh. Why don't I just draw you some l33t wall cracks this weekend. :p They're REALLY not that hard.

CJC
03-01-2004, 12:11 PM
Well, it would take a while to get all the way to that point in the game, but taking a picture from the rom is probably the best bet, as it would be worth it.
I'd suggest asking someone who's been playing the rom recently to take a snapshot for you.
EDIT: I lost my snes rom when I changed computers, so I can't do it.