PDA

View Full Version : some video game midi's for free

Eckels
02-27-2004, 07:01 PM
http://eckels.afterblur.com/midis/

I was cleanin out my PC, and I found a bunch of these video game midis....

I dont know where they came from. I personally dont care for midis, but I know a lot of you are into them.

I uploaded everything I had, in the event someone might want em, cause I'm deleting them from my system. If you want em, they're available, if not, doesn't matter. I'll leave em online till i need the space.

NRN

Gerudo
02-27-2004, 07:12 PM
more than likely they might have been from some page you came across that had midi music...

but i have a severely larger 'collection' than that, so i might have them anyways :p

Eckels
02-27-2004, 07:51 PM
Actually what I think it was, is when I had an FTP up for a while, a bunch of stuff got uploaded to it, unchecked.

I would never have downloaded any of it. not my taste at all.

teddyboy420
02-28-2004, 04:43 PM
Would either of you happen to have the EQ theme in midi form? I just bought a phone that I can download midi's into for ringtones. I've been looking all over for the EQ theme in midi form, and even tried 3 or 4 .*** to midi converters and none of em really did too good a job converting my mp3 to midi form.

I'd really appreciate any effort to help me find it

Ich
02-28-2004, 04:50 PM
Perhaps putting them all in a zip archive would help. Single ones are tedious and annoying to download.