PDA

View Full Version : Americas Army

sagelink
02-27-2004, 10:18 AM
Does anybody here play Americas Army (1.9 or 2.0a)? Its a great game, being realistic and everything. You can find some screenshots at www.americasarmy.com , and you can even download the game there for free. Its kick-ass, you should try it :D

Fiyerstorm
02-27-2004, 02:10 PM
Bah, I heard there's some hidden spyware in it and stuff and I don't really care for FPSs anymore..though I am looking into HL2 and DooM3 :D

aces2022
02-27-2004, 05:58 PM
Maybe if my computer had a better graphics card i would have but i don't so no, what is it about?

blew_flame
02-27-2004, 09:59 PM
its a realistiic fps made by the army... its used to recruit people, they hand it out at like military days.... but you could just download it, its fun but it gets hard to find a good game and after a while i got super frustrated...

mike5000
03-03-2004, 09:27 PM
Yes I use to play it alot, But I got Really Pissed at it. Heres why.

-I know it is ment to be 'realistic' but the way It currently works make a piss poor, online fps game.
-The honor system~I hate it, 10,000 kills to gain '1' point, but (true story) if some idiot teamate comes flying into the room 'jumping and shooting' and you (I) accedently kill him, I get put in jail and loose 10! honor.
-You can barely tell freind from foe! This is what really made me quit this game!
-round based play! waiting 10-20 min. for a new round is REDICULOUS (s/p)