PDA

View Full Version : Rebellion

aces2022
02-27-2004, 10:01 AM
At what age did you hit that hate everyone and rebel sort of stage in life?

ShadowTiger
02-27-2004, 12:00 PM
Well, who said we've rebelled. ;)

Personally, I've just begun to analyze the world, and everything I've seen and / or heard has helped to establish a basis for how the world works. Eventually, you learn that not everything that exist works in a logical fashion, .. and yet... things seem to work out. So you just kinda have to make your own luck. Hey, it's worked for me so far. ;)

Of course, I'm not sure if that's true rebelling. The part where you rebel occurs when you realize that the LAWS and RULES which you see have exceptions and loopholes, etc. From there, you can follow your own rules, the ones which make sense to you alone.

Kirby of Doom
02-27-2004, 12:14 PM
Teenagers rebel now because they're spoiled and think they can get whatever they want. They'll see later on that their parents really aren't that bad.

Rijuhn
02-27-2004, 02:30 PM
I never really rebelled. I guess you could say I faded into the background and started to get depressed and cried just about every night, pondered the effects of suicide. Stuff like that between the ages of 12-15.

The honest problem was that I didn't have God and I had my mother to blame. My dad is a strong Chrstian, or at least he was when he met my mother. My mom was the poison that started to tear apart his fellowship with Christians at church.

Last summer my sister and I were invited to a Bethel youth group activity by a friend of ours. I've never been the same since.