PDA

View Full Version : Leave me alone hackers

Solaris_Omega
02-25-2004, 02:52 PM
I have been trying to figure this out for a while i am confused what do they do?

bigjoe
02-25-2004, 03:00 PM
You know what you did just now, with trying to impersonate Phantom Menace on AIM, and even faking an email from his email address! You nearly tricked me on AIM, but I figured you out at the LAST MINUTE. Thank God, you could have cost me my job. I hope you are proud of yourself, you murderous, heartless beast! You deserve to be ip banned, because you are a threat to Zelda Classic. I will forward the conversation to an administrator shortly.

Solaris_Omega
02-25-2004, 03:06 PM
what are you talking about?

Starkist
02-25-2004, 03:36 PM
Your thread title is "Leave me alone hackers". You edited your post, but only moderators can change the thread title.

Raft branches, in ZQuest, will make it so the player can follow more than one path on the raft.

commandr
02-25-2004, 03:40 PM
Raft branches work like this: You put a raft branch in a raft path to start an alternate path. Esentially it allows link to change direction when rafting. In the game press and hold the arrow key in the direction the new path branches off and Link will take that path. I suggest you play around with it a little to get a feel for how it works before you start creating puzzles with it.

bigjoe
02-25-2004, 04:13 PM
You guys are being bogus! He impersonates PM and then says someone was hacking him and impersonating Phantom Menace, and then now that he's changed the subject,no one is the smarter. Seems like when I'd edit something of that offense I'd be chased to the end of the boards!