PDA

View Full Version : Zelda Classic Website?

Solaris_Omega
02-24-2004, 11:42 AM
I know it hasn't been updated in a while, but i am very very skilled with HTML and i want to do it? who do i talk to about do it and is it possible? I have a new layout idea for it and everything... :D

bigjoe
02-24-2004, 12:08 PM
Hmm, you might want to provide an example of your html knowledge. I know the average response will be "WTF, a noob wants to work on teh website?" but no one ever thought Dark Nation would get to work on ZC at first, so I'm not biased against you. =p

Kirby of Doom
02-24-2004, 12:29 PM
The thing is that all it needs is a few updates every once in a while that should be made by DN/FCF/beta testers because they know the latest news. It seems there isn't and doesn't need to be any serious htmling.

Solaris_Omega
02-24-2004, 01:06 PM
I am not nessicarily a newB., I have actually been at Zelda Classic since 2000 I just have this as a new name because i lost the info on my other account. I remeber back in the day when the old ZC site was still up. If i still had my old account i would probably be pretty high up in the ranks actually. But never the less i am good with ZC, and HTML and i think i have a pretty good idea of what to put on it. :) I already have made myself a mockup site if i had the chance, if you guys want me to i can put it up...

note- the site in my signature is just beggining there's not much to it.