PDA

View Full Version : Most Strenuous Activity?

ShadowTiger
02-16-2004, 07:00 PM
Do you remember the time you exerted the most energy? Lifting box, after box, after box, for example? ... No sex jokes please. :eyebrow: .. unless it actually was. :rolleyes:

Another question to consider is, .. was it really hard for you? What was lifted? Why did you have to lift it or do the task?

Gerudo
02-16-2004, 07:20 PM
moving...

packing, packing, lifting, stacking, transporting, unloading, unloading, unpacking, cleaning, restart...

Rijuhn
02-16-2004, 07:38 PM
Construction work with my dad. Trying to lift a bundle of steel by myself. I barely made it move and I almost threw out my back in doing so.

gdorf
02-16-2004, 08:09 PM
Probably trying to make weight in Weight training this year. My teacher had me lift more than I should have been lifting, and I was sore for a week.

EWild
02-16-2004, 08:29 PM
Shoveling snow. So much snow, day after day, after day, after day....

blew_flame
02-16-2004, 08:55 PM
summer football conditioning... ever year when i come back.... i feel like im gonna die

Master Ghaleon
02-16-2004, 09:08 PM
It would be playing football. When I have to go and block someone, use all my power to knock him in the direction that I want him to go so that he wont make the tackle.

Rainman
02-16-2004, 09:21 PM
3 hour swim practice... by far. It out does even the beginning of Track season which we have taken to calling Hell Week.

Radium
02-16-2004, 09:32 PM
Snowboarding on Mammoth Mountain during early January this year. There was 7 feet of powder... going off the trail and getting stuck in 7 feet of powder and trying to unstrap and get back up the hill is the most tiring thing I have had to do by far. :D It was well worth it though! That trip was the most fun snowboarding trip yet.

http://radium3d.net/images/gallery/photo/snow_car.jpg

mikeron
02-16-2004, 09:39 PM
A friend of mine broke his leg and I had to carry him on my back. Fat fuck.

moocow
02-16-2004, 10:50 PM
Waking up and getting out of bed every morning. Seriously.

Dracula
02-16-2004, 10:56 PM
Getting a truck out of a 4-foot-deep-3-foot-wide dip. That was fun, let me tell yah. It was only three of us. I was the skinniest one, the other two were fat. So, the driver (he's fat) was punching the gas, while me and the fattest one were jumping in the flatbed. We did this for hours. Then, it dawned on me... Maybe if the two-fatasses jumped on the flatbed, and the skinny fuck would punch the gas, there might be a change in progress. I felt like such a physics expert after that, worked like a charm. The other two had their lesson in physics as well, as they flew off the truck and in the mud. Ah, good times... :)

slothman
02-17-2004, 12:56 AM
Well my arm was sore after some cooking. No really I had to stir some dough and it got tiring. I even got blisters. Usually though it's just bringing food up to my apartment. I try to get as much as possible to lessen the number of trips. I still have 2 and a half flights of stairs though.

*b*
02-17-2004, 01:10 AM
hauling concrete blocks in the rain. I swear, they must've weighed 25 lbs each, and I carried like, 15 of them. that's 25 lbs soaked. it wasn't THAT bad really, I only had to carry them like, 10 feet. I was hurtin for a LONG while after that...

ShadowTiger
02-17-2004, 11:18 AM
Cinderblocks, huh? Geez. @_@

This week, ever since my 2nd floor storage room flooded, we've had to move upward of one hundred boxes of nothing but heavy pointless materials down the stairs, out the door, up our LOOOOONG Driveway, and to our garage. And then, .. set them down. :sb: Hell. We're almost done too. Just twenty five boxes or so, then I get to collapse in a pile of goo. :p

slothman
02-17-2004, 02:51 PM
Sometimes I help my dad do repairs around his house. He uses "joint compound" which weighs 67 lbs full. Of course his back is bad so I have to do all the heavy lifting. Who knew patching walls could be tiring. :D