PDA

View Full Version : ff crystal troubles

njptoo86
02-14-2004, 03:24 PM
ive had to beat the first three bosses three times because i couldnt figure out how to save can any one help me i was playing multi player if that makes a difrence and i couldnt find any thing in the book

vegeta1215
02-15-2004, 12:38 AM
Have the first player hit start while you're on the world map. You should get a ring with some different options, one being to save.

Warlock
02-15-2004, 01:58 AM
http://www.war3.com/warlock/supermog.jpg

Is it a Chocobo? Is it an Airship? No, it's Super Mog! heh.. That painting thing sort of sucks (I wish you could put real patterns on them or something rather than just blobs of paint) but he's still cute :D

gameguy032
02-15-2004, 03:50 AM
....I was wondering when we would see some painted Moogles. I just made mine psychadelic looking (I just kept switching colours, rotated, then repeated), then a year later it all grew out. Ah well.

To save, when you're controlling the caravan, have player 1 press the B button to bring up the option ring. This is where you have "Options," "Bring a Friend," "Save Game," "Set Off," and "Diary." Notice how "Save Game" is in there? Yeah, choose that. Check Page 11 in the manual. It's right there...

njptoo86
02-15-2004, 06:20 PM
thanks for your help i would have never figured that out

Mak-X
02-15-2004, 08:52 PM
Is it a Chocobo? Is it an Airship? No, it's Super Mog! heh..

It's a Kooshball with a moogle stuck in it!