PDA

View Full Version : barrel juice

Eckels
02-13-2004, 11:17 PM
You know those plastic barrels of fruit juice that the black kids had in their lunches in elementary schools? The ones with the foil cap. I want one of them. The purple flavor. That shit was good. I used to buy it at Cheap Johns. Cheap Johns used to rule.

Please help control the pet population. Have your pets spayed or neutered.

I'm going to atlantic city tomorrow night, for a few days. I intend to win millions and never use the internet again. So if all goes well this will be my last post.

All will likely not go well.

Breaker
02-13-2004, 11:22 PM
Omg, the chat will be without Eckels for several days? I don't think there'll be anything for you to come back to.

Gerudo
02-13-2004, 11:32 PM
good luck ecks... see ya in a couple days...

Breaker
02-14-2004, 12:45 AM
I hope he loses all his money and is forced to sell the house and come live with me. Oh yesh...

* Breaker starts getting ready

Link 101
02-14-2004, 12:58 AM
Heh. Good luck Ecks. See you in a few days I guess.

Master Ghaleon
02-14-2004, 02:28 AM
You know those plastic barrels of fruit juice that the black kids had in their lunches in elementary schools? The ones with the foil cap. I want one of them. The purple flavor. That shit was good.

I'm going to atlantic city tomorrow night, for a few days. I intend to win millions and never use the internet again. So if all goes well this will be my last post.

All will likely not go well.

I still drink those alot, but I get the stuff in a gallon jug :D usually fruit punch or Orange

Atlantic City was a dump the last time I was there. I hope you do win alot of money.