PDA

View Full Version : HAppy Birthday Atma

deathbyhokie
02-13-2004, 10:19 AM
have a great day. hopefully you'll enjoy it(and from the looks of the thread in ASWGL, you most likely will)

mrz84
02-13-2004, 11:57 AM
have a good one, dood. *goes back to playing disgaea*

ShadowTiger
02-13-2004, 12:06 PM
Atma! :kawaii: Thanks for knowing so much about the boards, and being so dependable with the Member pages. You've answered many questions of mine quite efficiently. Thank you. :) It's great having you here!

Just a little message to remind you why you're so great. :D Happy birthday, buddy. :thumbsup:

vegeta1215
02-13-2004, 12:19 PM
Happy birthday Atmaweapon!

kariqual_insanity
02-13-2004, 07:30 PM
Happy Birfday!
Hope you have a good one. :D

Drunken Tiger
02-13-2004, 08:34 PM
Happy bday Atma!! Hope you enjoy yourself..;)

DT

AtmaWeapon
02-16-2004, 01:28 AM
and being so dependable with the Member pages

*ducks* Heh, you could've injected sarcasm into that and been totally right (I know you weren't, but the Member Pages are bothering me right now). I've been undependable with them lately, my fault.

Anyway, had a pretty decent weekend right up until 11 or so tonight, maybe I'll make a rant post about it tomorrow. TN -> MS -> TN is NOT a fun drive. Northeast Alabama's I-59 rivals some of the worst Louisiana roads I've been on. Unfortunately, Alabama is like 3/4 of the trip.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, all!

*edit*
I don't remember making a post in ASWGL... I'm going to have to go hunting LOL

deathbyhokie
02-16-2004, 05:39 PM
*ducks* Heh, you could've injected sarcasm into that and been totally right (I know you weren't, but the Member Pages are bothering me right now). I've been undependable with them lately, my fault.

Anyway, had a pretty decent weekend right up until 11 or so tonight, maybe I'll make a rant post about it tomorrow. TN -> MS -> TN is NOT a fun drive. Northeast Alabama's I-59 rivals some of the worst Louisiana roads I've been on. Unfortunately, Alabama is like 3/4 of the trip.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, all!

*edit*
I don't remember making a post in ASWGL... I'm going to have to go hunting LOL
i was referring to the valentines day thread. where you said your weekend plans